What are your plans for your life?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 3:56 pm

I am getting restless typing it over and over for all these people so we can just post it here and direct our PM buddies to it if we want to tell them!

I plan to:

1. Go work up in Fort MacMurray (sp?) as a dishwasher, easy job, $220 Canadian per day, 3 free meals a day, free drinks, probably free internet, 1 free room per person which is saved for us when we get flown out

2. study computer programming so that I can create a computer program that will explain my scientific theory in every possible way in English

3. become a scientist so that I can spread my scientific theory around the world, and every person in the world will know it

4. become a morgue attendant... after I become a scientist, so that I'll be qualified. Anyway, once I've spread my theory around the world, I just want to give a speech at every institution in the world, and in my spare time (if there is any) be a morgue attendant.

5. I of course want the Aspie commune!

6. I want to have tons of kids (probably with one or more of you!) and raise them on my scientific theory, of course...

7. I also want to buy tons of top 10 bestsellers and raise my kids on those!

8. On my piece of land in the commune (which I'll buy with my Fort Mac money, probably) I'll have an outdoor kitchen and dining room (made of stone, cement and/or brick to withstand the elements)

Last edited by Ana54 on 15 Aug 2007, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

15 Aug 2007, 4:07 pm

hmmm... if u r a scientist, why would u wanna be a morgue attendant, i mean... the ppl that do that, spend years studing in their feild and thats what they do, i for 1 could NEVER even think of doin something like that, as im sure most could, perhapse you should focus on a single career instead.

That being said, my plan in life is simple, get a better job (currently i drive forklifts but the pay sucks half the year as I am commission payed) start a family, sell my small home, move into a larger home (modest) in the country, near a nice patch of woods, maby a little less light pollution, away from city life, be the best father/husband I can be, providing for them until they are old enough to go off on their own, then retire years later spending the rest of my life in my new modest house with my wife and learn the joys of being a grandparent. Then, well... unfortunalty when I have completed the tasks of my life, well... i guess ill see ya in the MORGUE!! !

Dunwich
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2007, 5:05 pm

You lost me about halfway through your list; Does proving your "scientific theory" involve raw materials available only at the morgue? Are you the one who finally perfected re-agent?! Awesome! As soon as it's done, I'll send you my zombie field guide. Y'know, in case you're at a loss for how to dispose of some of your subjects. It'll be organized by director, cause of reanimation, geographic origin of mythos, etc. I still haven't seen Zombie Holocaust, but once I do, the final piece should fall into place.
I also intend to compile evidence for my theory on how pop culture ideas are semiconsciously compiled into mythologies that eventually become or influence actual religious beliefs over time. I'd also like to put my broadcasting degree to use by making an unofficial revival of MST3K that's just different enough in premise that the guys from Best Brains can't sue me.
Beyond that, I'd like to start a family and yadayadayada...
I'll raise any kids the way Soundwave would. That's been my fathering fantasy since I was 5. Minus the chest-storage.

and that is beautiful.

-TMBG

username88
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 5:06 pm

I just want to live in happiness with my fellow aspie friends 8)
And have an aspie girlfriend, that would be cool too
When is that apartment commune thing going to start? How much is planned so far? How much is complete?

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 5:09 pm

Username: Like me, right? RIIIIGHT? :D

Dunwich: No, I jsut don't wanna work in the same kind of lab all my life. Once I've gotten my theory officialized, I'll go all over the world and enlighten all the people about it, and in my spare time, if there is any, be a morgue attendant! :D

Aradford
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2007, 5:18 pm

I plan to invent a shrinking ray in order to shrink myself so I can become a Uterus terrorist and save the planet from humans. :P

Aradford
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2007, 5:26 pm

hmmm, I guess that would make me a Uterrorist.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 5:36 pm

move to washington if I dont' duie

username88
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 5:38 pm

If your talking about Washington state youll probably get shot when you get there anyway :lol: I lived there before, despite the beautiful scenery its got quite the rough little population

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 5:40 pm

lol

i was there for a week and a half to be with michaelk and the second to last day i went to seattle and gave a guy a dollare and he was high on crack it was fun

username88
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 6:12 pm

Where were you bremmerton or sea beck or something? :P 8O
I mean, before you went to seattle

Jimbogf
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2007, 7:17 pm

username88 wrote:
If your talking about Washington state youll probably get shot when you get there anyway :lol: I lived there before, despite the beautiful scenery its got quite the rough little population

Hehe I live on the out skirts of Tacoma, car theft capitol of the world, meth labs everywhere, hometown of the DC sniper. However I don't think the Northwest is all that bad, most of the stuff you here is over exaggerated and only in isolated areas (like the Hilltop and the East side of Tacoma for example, what city doesn't have crime anyways?). Hell, parts of the East coast and LA are much much worse.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 8:18 pm

Get a full time job at the library
Get a driver's license
Go to London for the 2012 Olympics and meet Roger Bannister
Get my story about my cat Samantha published (I have sent it in to a publisher and am still awaiting word on it.)

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 8:30 pm

find love
publish novel
move out by 21
get good-ish job
:P

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 8:49 pm

Write books/plays
Get myself a cat.
Get to be with my soulmate, or die trying, lol.
Keep away from the morons of the world.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 8:53 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
Write books/plays
Get myself a cat.
Get to be with my soulmate, or die trying, lol.
Keep away from the morons of the world.

that should be at the top of my list :)