Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 8:53 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
Write books/plays
Get myself a cat.
Get to be with my soulmate, or die trying, lol.
Keep away from the morons of the world.

that should be at the top of my list :)

SusyQ
Raven
Raven

15 Aug 2007, 9:37 pm

Go around to different homeschool groups and educate them on ASD's.
Encourage and assist parents homeschooling their child with an ASD.
Go around to different churches and educate them about ASD's and how to reach out to people with them.
Own a piece of property in the country where I'd raise breeds of poultry that are close to extinction as well as most of my food.
And yes, I would dearly love to married and have lots of kids!

zee
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 3:07 am

Ana54 wrote:
I am getting restless typing it over and over for all these people so we can just post it here and direct our PM buddies to it if we want to tell them!

I plan to:

1. Go work up in Fort MacMurray (sp?) as a dishwasher, easy job, $220 Canadian per day, 3 free meals a day, free drinks, probably free internet, 1 free room per person which is saved for us when we get flown out

2. study computer programming so that I can create a computer program that will explain my scientific theory in every possible way in English

3. become a scientist so that I can spread my scientific theory around the world, and every person in the world will know it

4. become a morgue attendant... after I become a scientist, so that I'll be qualified. Anyway, once I've spread my theory around the world, I just want to give a speech at every institution in the world, and in my spare time (if there is any) be a morgue attendant.

5. I of course want the Aspie commune!

6. I want to have tons of kids (probably with one or more of you!) and raise them on my scientific theory, of course...

7. I also want to buy tons of top 10 bestsellers and raise my kids on those!

8. On my piece of land in the commune (which I'll buy with my Fort Mac money, probably) I'll have an outdoor kitchen and dining room (made of stone, cement and/or brick to withstand the elements)

I lived in Fort Mac for a couple years. I strongly advise you not to move there unless you plan to work for Suncor or Syncrude, which I doubt you're capable of. The reason the wages are so high is because the cost of living is enormous. As a dishwasher, you will be extremely lucky to live in a room with 7 other people on the outskirts of town. The winter is bitter cold, the summers are hot and dry. There are a lot of drunk sexist pigs. It's in the middle of nowhere. That's about it.