Page 3 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 3:11 am

Ticker wrote:
... Well guess what he shows up today at work with a new haircut. Remember how I mentioned his bad hair? .... Not only is it a new haircut, but he had his hair cut like mine.....

why don't you have some fun and let him overhear you say you get turned on by tattoos, tongue studs or other body piercings - lol

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 8:05 am

I'm starting to suspect that you're getting sweet on him.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 9:52 am

TheMachine1 wrote:
Starting to remind me of the movies "Single White Female" or "It's Pat". Since his name is Patrick tell him your favorite movie is "Its Pat" but you hate that guy stocking Pat in the movie. :lol:

I've never seen either movie. Sounds like it would give me nightmares if I did. I'm not one of those relationships movies type of person.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

05 Sep 2007, 5:34 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH_NgtblE6Q[/youtube]

Pat is the person with unknown gender in the film and the guy in pink begins stalking Pat. He even dresses like Pat. Its a comdey.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 7:01 pm

One thing that we have all noticed recently is that sometimes the heterosexuals who present themselves as being ardently homophobic actually turn out to be either homosexual or bisexual.

I've seen polls where females were much more likely than males to report themselves to be bisexual or homosexual.

Are you absolutely certain that you could not be maybe an eensy, teensy, weensy bit bisexual? Or are you a pure heterophobe, and completely closed to the idea of experimenting a bit?

Among certain social milieux, the taking of someone's virginity is considered a treat.

The poor guy is so infatuated with you, what would be the harm of a small taste?

If you came on as ultra sexually aggressive, then you might actually succeed in scaring him away.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

05 Sep 2007, 7:06 pm

pandabear wrote:
Are you absolutely certain that you could not be maybe an eensy, teensy, weensy bit bisexual? Or are you a pure heterophobe, and completely closed to the idea of experimenting a bit?

She might be but I doubt this is the guy that sparks that curiosity.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 7:27 pm

pandabear wrote:
... Or are you a pure heterophobe, ....

I think that's a bit offensive, regardless whom its said too.

And I get the feeling you have more sympathy for the stalker rather than the stalkee :? :evil:

(but I could be misinterpreting what you mean, as I have a habit of doing :) )

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 8:08 pm

I have sympathy for both, and am just trying to "think outside the box" for a bit, to see if we can devise a non-standard solution.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 8:39 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
pandabear wrote:

She might be but I doubt this is the guy that sparks that curiosity.

That is certainly true, but, when you get right down to it, "all cats look gray in the dark" after all.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 11:16 pm

Pandabear I am assuming you are a guy since you write like one. Let me make a suggestion to you why don't let go let some guy have butt sex with you!

There is nothing more disgusting than straight people who insist gay people should try straight sex when the straight person would think it an abomination for someone else to suggest they try gay sex.

I have no use for a penis. I find men's bodies disgusting and repulsive. I can be friends with a few guys if their cool; however most guys are jerks or dorks. If any guy even touches me he will get his head kicked in. And I am serious. I've already beat the crap outta someone that crossed my path and touched me and I do it again if I have to.

Considering you Pandabear are posting on the side of a stalker makes me wonder if you are Patrick. Pandabear is the sissy kind of name he would pick anyway.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 7:44 am

I should think that if you explained the situation to Patrick in just those words, then he would leave you alone. I somehow had the impression that you were just toying with him for amusement.

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 3:13 pm

The best solution for getting anyone to leave you alone is to just tell them straight-out that you don't want to talk to them and leave it at that.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 6:35 pm

pandabear wrote:
I should think that if you explained the situation to Patrick in just those words, then he would leave you alone. I somehow had the impression that you were just toying with him for amusement.

Patrick sounds like the biggest f*****g moron in the whole US of A and I don't think he would get anything more subtle than a brick in the face.

Bazza has harangued and "talked" with Ticker for over a year now, and I think we like and understand each other a bit. I don't think Ticker would ever toy with anyone. If she would, she may have taken up Bazza's suggestion of telling this Patrick dickhead she gets turned on by tattoos and body piercing :twisted:

Last edited by BazzaMcKenzie on 06 Sep 2007, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 8:40 pm

Yeah Bazza knows me better than about anyone here and has a pretty good feel for things. Him and Prof Pretorius I've talked to a lot. See I don't hate all men! I actually have a lot more male friends at work and they are always greet me exitedly when I arrive. If Bazza wasn't clear on the other side of the globe I would make him my #1 fishing buddy. I just don't have a need for sexual relationships with guys. So no I don't toy with them. I definitely don't flirt and I don't dress provocative so I dislike the undue attention.

I didn't suggest the tattoo and piercings idea to Patrick because if he was dumb enough to do it then his momma would probably kick his butt out of the house. Very conservative family. Ever since I told him I was leaving the church he has quit talking to me. See I think he followed me there to begin with after overhearing me talking about the new church to another co-worker. So he may stop going if he thinks I've stopped.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 8:12 am

This has to be the weirdest situation that I have ever heard of.

I wonder if he would be tempted to seek a sex-change operation to be with you?

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 12:02 pm

Well in some ways he's already more feminine than I am. I wish he would just quit work so I don't have to see him every day. Unfortunately he is a temp worker and I overheard one of the supes praising him extensively so I have a feeling they will keep him on.