Man with learning difficulties kicked to death

Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2007, 12:35 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/6965331.stm
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories ... -19692536/

it is bad enough that they took advantage of him,but they then tortured and killed him.
people should have to have a licence to have children- take a course in looking after their children and teaching them manners and respect,there are too many of these disgusting nasty young people in this country who go around abusing those who have disabilities and/or killing people who have done nothing wrong,my next door neighbour is a relative of the man who was killed recently by children who threw rubbish into his sisters car,am and mum used to be regularly attacked with rocks and stones by a gang of teenagers just because of am autism,there is the boy called rhys who was shot dead in liverpool,the male and female who were attacked in a park by teenagers [one of them died]-all of this and a lot more is recently,there should be a lot nastier punishment for people who do these things to innocent people but am could only ever see a nationalist group ever bothering to do anything strict with the law.
a lot of older people are blaming all teenagers now for what the nasty ones are doing.

devster21
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2007, 1:42 pm

Thats really depressing.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2007, 2:21 pm

That's really sad. It makes me sick when people attack those who can't protect themselves.

zebedee
Toucan
Toucan

28 Aug 2007, 2:23 pm

Kingdom: I agree with you on the licensing front - where I live is full of kids who's parents just arent interested in them or are too busy getting drunk to want to teach them any manners. Its licensing or confiscating the children and try and bring the poor lil sods up so they have a chance in life instead of just ending up some meathead.

I wonder where this country went wrong sometimes , with all the shootings and stabbings and people being kicked to death - all the government can do is suggest banning violent video games and making guns a bit more illegal, Im coming to the opinion the best way to fix society is to day zero the entire thing, rip it up and start again.

svend_sved
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Aug 2007, 2:46 pm

the big question in my head is why? why beat a defenseless boy to death? in my opinion ti dosnt give you any respect with all the other gangs. why did they bother? he could as well been left alone and all would be fine.
the youngsters who did this were more mentally challenged than the boy they beated. they should be treated for general madness . id reccomend execution.

i could come up with a lot of dastardly schemes and plans, but ill leave that to the PM

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2007, 3:19 pm

There was a similar thing this year in Cornwall I believe. I will try and find it.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2007, 6:47 pm

Anyone want to lay odds that the sentence will be a piss poor mockery, and within 3 years these shites will be out and about again? (Thats assuming that they even get a custodial sentence.)

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2007, 8:29 pm

Problem is, no matter what token punishment is handed out to these brainless dickheads, it still doesn't answer the question as to why they did this in the first place. Were they ret*d themselves? Were they just ignorant bullies? Were they born into families that had no regard for the sanctity of another life? Who knows... But one thing I do know is that society in general (I don't mean people, because a lot of people are OK, but SOCIETY) has a lot to answer for, and anyone to allow these morons to get off lightly should have to face an even more severe punishment themselves.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2007, 2:40 am

Ahhhhh, I despair for humanity sometimes. How shameful to belong to the same species as individuals that can do something like this.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2007, 6:02 am

I think some of it is just straight sadism and intolerance of 'weakness'. Anything else is just an excuse to get the opportunity to engage in this sadism.

More:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/glou ... 284184.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nort ... 121036.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6522661.stm

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2007, 6:08 am

God. It is not the fact that these things happen that amazes me anymore, but rather that they continue to happen. Homo sum humani a me nihil alienum puto. Because I'm human, nothing humans do surprise me anymore.

On sabbatical...

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

30 Aug 2007, 6:20 pm

wow thats freaking terrible, and sad. :(

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2007, 8:37 pm

People can be horrifying...

How can someone do that? To kill someone like that, to beat them over and over again, when that person has done nothing wrong... It's entirely beyond my understanding...

Three years!

Todd489
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2007, 9:36 pm

You know what I think? I think that all humans have a sort of connected consciousness, and lately something has been corrupting it. This massive spurt of ignorance and senseless violence of the last decade must have been caused by something. It's as if some terrible mental octopus has grabbed hold of most of the worlds minds and driven them to a state of constant violent hatred towards everything. Towards existence itself, it seems. As awful as this story is, I have a sickening feeling that soon things like this will become as common as car crashes or electrical fires.