Man with learning difficulties kicked to death

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Witt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Sep 2007, 2:20 pm

Macbeth wrote:
Thing is, theres a difference between this sort of meaningless violence, and other types of violence throughout history. Be it territory, expansion, conquest or robbery on a grand scale, a lot of violence has a reason. This attack was pointless..and unfortunately society seems to be suffering more and more from unmitigated violence that serves zero purpose.

You are wrong.Problem is that you see this from Aspie perspective.
This attack has a point-elimination of dysfunctional individual by NT's,so that this dysfunctional individual cannot become a treat to functioning of social machine (or tribe if you prefer).

I love to observe and analyze things,and NT society in particular.And since I do not participate in NT society,I can see some things more clearly.
Lots of Aspies simply avoid NT society,so they are not able to understand it.
Although I am alienated from NT's , I'm quite interested how their society works.
And what I have discovered terrify me.
NT society is far more cruel then we think.

Problem is that this cruelty is mostly masked (these masks are also part of social strategies),so since we consider some things literally, we mostly believe that these 'masks' are real faces of NT's.

Jack Torrance

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2007, 2:25 pm

That doesnt scan, because even if this particular attack was aimed at this particular victim because he was disabled in some manner, there are many more attacks made on any number of different demographics with a similar brutal result. Not all violent attacks like this are made because of "difference.". The old, the young, the disabled, anyone can and is the victim of random brutality, and a great deal of it does not even suffer under the pretence of being about robbery.

The article suggests that it was a street robbery which then became a thorough beating. The robbery part makes sense.. ie there IS a point to stealing money from a victim.. killing him is the pointless part.

Witt
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Sep 2007, 2:35 pm

Macbeth wrote:
That doesnt scan, because even if this particular attack was aimed at this particular victim because he was disabled in some manner, there are many more attacks made on any number of different demographics with a similar brutal result. Not all violent attacks like this are made because of "difference.". The old, the young, the disabled, anyone can and is the victim of random brutality, and a great deal of it does not even suffer under the pretence of being about robbery.

The article suggests that it was a street robbery which then became a thorough beating. The robbery part makes sense.. ie there IS a point to stealing money from a victim.. killing him is the pointless part.

When you kill someone,you actually terminate his existence (life).By doing so you manifest your power over him.

Even if this was just ordinary robbery,I believe there is no such thing as 'senseless' murder.
By robbing someone,you are becoming owner of his property,and by killing him you manifest that your existence is above existence of victim.By doing so you manifest your power over victim,and that you are in higher position in existential hierarchy (he is dead,you are alive).
And in here we are getting first NT axiom-POWER.

Murderers are quite respected in NT criminal subculture.By being a murderer you are accepted as 'mean' and 'though' member of criminal society.
Non criminal NT's manifest their power through other means-verbal abuse..etc.

Jack Torrance

agmoie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Sep 2007, 3:19 pm

Yes,perhaps its like that movie They Live!

Witt wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
Thing is, theres a difference between this sort of meaningless violence, and other types of violence throughout history. Be it territory, expansion, conquest or robbery on a grand scale, a lot of violence has a reason. This attack was pointless..and unfortunately society seems to be suffering more and more from unmitigated violence that serves zero purpose.

You are wrong.Problem is that you see this from Aspie perspective.
This attack has a point-elimination of dysfunctional individual by NT's,so that this dysfunctional individual cannot become a treat to functioning of social machine (or tribe if you prefer).

I love to observe and analyze things,and NT society in particular.And since I do not participate in NT society,I can see some things more clearly.
Lots of Aspies simply avoid NT society,so they are not able to understand it.
Although I am alienated from NT's , I'm quite interested how their society works.
And what I have discovered terrify me.
NT society is far more cruel then we think.

Problem is that this cruelty is mostly masked (these masks are also part of social strategies),so since we consider some things literally, we mostly believe that these 'masks' are real faces of NT's.