Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

07 Sep 2007, 10:22 am

three parts to your consiounce? wow i think i only have one and its usually me talking to myself in mah brain. :P

i think ive been noticing it more because i havent been getting a good nites sleep the last couple of days

Wolfpup
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 10:29 am

I talk to myself constantly, in my head or out loud, and I often have fake simulated "conversations" with other people in my head (often I'm babbling about computers or something else that interests me).

I've never heard voices that weren't mine (or that I wasn't simulating), and honestly I'd be terrified if I ever did.

Last edited by Wolfpup on 08 Sep 2007, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ping-machine
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2007, 12:25 am

Last thing I heard was that more people actually "hear voices" than originally believed. (Like the occasional sound of someone calling your name, etc...) The question I suppose is how a person perceives them. (Or reacts)

I talk to myself too, reply to my thoughts or imaginary people (under my breath) and sometimes even very occasionally hear the words. It's not that uncommon.