the never-had-a-girlfriend boy

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2007, 12:48 am

If there were any women that were into the incompetent "playing dumb" approach, I would have a girlfriend right about now...

It's not so much that I'm completely freaked out at the concept (well maybe I am, but that's beside the point), but the fact that, owing to the general aspie traits such as "not knowing anything about the person in question going in" or "not being able to hold an NT-acceptable conversation for >5 minutes", I come off as completely incompetent. I know this completely, yet am powerless to stop it.

jess162k7
Toucan
Toucan

28 Sep 2007, 6:21 am

well if your really fussy then you won't get anywhere if you just really picky, but depends wot sort of girl you want

Adrie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Sep 2007, 12:24 am

I say enjoy being single. Even if you're in a relationship, you're only with that person for some of the time. However, you're with yourself ALL the time. I say make sure you'd ask yourself out before you deal with asking out anyone else...