Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2007, 5:14 am

The hell with women, and everything else.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 Sep 2007, 6:12 am

I like many people, despite gender, however I am currently seeing a women as far as a date, and I want to be with her for the rest of my life.

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2007, 9:36 am

calandale wrote:

hee, hee

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2007, 10:55 am

mark007 wrote:
LePetitDick
You just don’t get it do you? You are what you are and the quicker you accept it the better life gets. Once you learn to tell yourself the truth (and it hurts believe me) then you can start to be truthful with others.
It has taken me a while but I am one of the most honest people I know and I realise that sometimes you say nice things about people or groups of people without the need of anything in return.
What you see as Arse licking I just see as being honest. Have a read back over some of the forums you have posted and realise they all have the same theme.
POOR LITTLE ME WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS and this leads to NASTY WOMEN HOW DARE THEY NOT LIKE ME.
There isn’t any rhyme or reason to all of this and why we were singled out for Autism when there are so many f***ing idiots out there with nothing wrong with them is beyond me.
Autism has made me work harder to achieve the things that others take for granted. It means I am different from the rest in nearly everything I do. For that I am truly thankful as who the f**k wants to run with the crowd when you can lead the crowd.

Next Ill cover the one who feels its necessary to say I LOVE WOMEN but not the fat ones!! !!

So to remind you all,,, the subject is,,, who can truly say,,, I LOVE WOMEN

First , Shut up and respect yourself , I am not your lifetime friend to call me dick , sir.

Second , the main question of the Heightism thread is :

"Have you ever been victim of heightism or any other form of appearance-based discrimination and how this affected your life and your romance life?" ---> READ WELL

It is a thread about a kind of discrimination , about a fact and real phenomena that exists in life like many other kinds of discrimination....it is NOT a "POOR LITTLE ME WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS and this leads to NASTY WOMEN HOW DARE THEY NOT LIKE ME. ".... it is NOT a self-pity thread about me or about the short people , I NEVER SELF-PITY MYSELF BECAUSE OF MY HEIGHT NOR OF MY AUTISM , i just posted my experience and the moments where i felt this kind of discrimination but it is NOT A SELF-PITY. And I never said that I deserve all women or all women must like me . I CHALLENGE YOU , go find something I typed that shows any of what you are saying and quote it here! go for it! Or just stop making stupid imaginary assumptions about me and about my personality while you ***** know nothing about me.

Quote:
What you see as Arse licking I just see as being honest. Have a read back over some of the forums you have posted and realise they all have the same theme.

first , It is none of your business sir about what themes i post about , if you don't like my threads ...just don't read them! Second, not all my threads were about the same theme.

Quote:
Once you learn to tell yourself the truth (and it hurts believe me) then you can start to be truthful with others

I do realize that I am a unattractive as*hole autistic mid-eastern jerk who shows no empathy toward girls :lol: and who doesn't know how to ask girls out :lol: BUT still this is not what these topics are talking about .

Quote:
So to remind you all,,, the subject is,,, who can truly say,,, I LOVE WOMEN

I feel attracted to some women , i am not gay after all , but love? I loved only 1 woman and I might one day to love again a woman who loves me back (love in its romantic meaning) ...but surely I don't LOVE all women.

Btw , I pity you.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2007, 2:19 pm

And oh btw i think you are a another Aridarr .

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2007, 2:51 pm

Well, the closest I can come to the OP's main feeling is, "I'm glad I don't live with any women. My life is peaceful as a result." That may be a little too much honesty for some, but that's my life's experience as a woman's son, and as a divorcée. I've lived with a male roommate, and that cramped my style, but not NEARLY as bad as living with the women with whom I've shared a residence.
Thus, I wish I could program my testicles for a more noble, purposeful pursuit. (And, let's face it, almost anything else would have more purpose, for a man who doesn't want children.) Instead, I waste countless hours of my life thinking about a creature I don't even want to live with. I've thought more than once about having my testicles removed, since it's such a waste to keep them -- except for when I need strength and aggression. That's the only reason I keep 'em around. The Church father Origen decided to do without 'em, though, since he was wasting so much time lusting. "And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell" (Matt 18:9). Jesus even mentioned "those who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake" (Matthew 19:12). He said this right after men balked at His proclamation that a man should only divorce his wife for her adultery -- making divorce more difficult than in Old Testament times. Astonished, His disciples reasoned aloud, "Then, it is better not to marry." Jesus didn't argue. Instead, He simply said, "Not everyone can accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given."

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2007, 5:05 pm

juliekitty wrote:
calandale wrote:

hee, hee

'twas a bad night. :P