Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

electrorganique
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Oct 2007, 10:21 pm

Well... i'm a musician and i'm not quite a virtuosi or sortalike... my voice isn't the beautifulest but i love to sing and compose my lil noises! i wrote an album last year and i put some demos on my space, that i'd share with you all. i don't know if you'll like but i guess the listening is an opportunity

www.myspace.com/romulobartolozzi

if anyone shall interests on it, i may explain the content of songs (they're in portuguese). thanks anyway :)

nitro2k01
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Oct 2007, 2:20 am

This is relevant to my interests!

The only word I can understand is "Cacophonia" (Or however you spell in Portuguese) so please explain.

electrorganique
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Oct 2007, 9:50 pm

nitro2k01 wrote:
This is relevant to my interests!

The only word I can understand is "Cacophonia" (Or however you spell in Portuguese) so please explain.

Yeah. Means "cacophony"! I used to play and write songs through these times such a cacophonic thing attempting to be eufonic or fluent in its personality. Claustrophobic songs!

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2007, 1:03 am

I just noticed I visited the link but forgot to comment :P hehe

nice, hearing the first one and liked it. Very surprised when the second one came, so different!

electrorganique
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

17 Oct 2007, 7:47 pm

computerlove wrote:
I just noticed I visited the link but forgot to comment :P hehe

nice, hearing the first one and liked it. Very surprised when the second one came, so different!

Thank you! :)