Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

RRguy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Nov 2007, 7:21 pm

Do any of you get this special beautiful inner feeling when your in a certain town or location for no reason,or get a horrible inner feeling when somewhere else.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2007, 7:29 pm

Yes.

Whenever I was in Lachine, a suburb of Montreal where I grew up, I had dreams of what could have been astral projection, floating down the street, being places I wasn't supposed to be in, etc. And escaping from people who might want to grab or get or kill me by swimming upward into the air, then swimming away. I had dreams of other spirits, almost-supernatural things happening there and often in Notre Dame de Grace and Cote-St-Luc, which were right beside Lachine. These dreams ceased for the most part when I was not in Lachine. There were often places I went in there-- invisible buildings that weren't there in real life, or you had to know where to go. I dreamed of floating up and down balconies, into other people's apartments, into laundry rooms in the building, etc. I had some dreams, like 2 or 3, like that in Brockville, where I floated into other people's bedroom windows, but I usually didn't get the supernatural, eerie feeling I got when in Lachine at night. Many people have commented that Lachine is full of ghosts and spirits. My mother also gets that feeling in Lachine.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

04 Nov 2007, 7:46 pm

i would say yes. anytime im away from the mountains, (the high mountains) i get uneasy. i cant live anywhere below 7,000 feet. i'll go crazy if that happens. i'll kill people. i need to live where there are trees, and mountains. if it is flat i will die.

alexbeetle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2007, 7:54 pm

I used to get a feeling of dread returning to visit the area where I grew up.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

UnrelentingHorror
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Nov 2007, 2:37 am

Yes, I haven't been there in years but there is this graveyard next to my uncles house that we would hike through sometimes when I visited.

It was in the middle of this hilly forested area, like it was just mixed in. There wasn't really a gate or anything just trees and tombstones.
Some of the tomb markers and trees even grew into each other if they were old enough.

It was seriously the most beautiful place I've ever been.
One time when we were walking through a deer and her little doe child were going through near us and stopped and just watched us, they were close enough we could almost reach out and touch them maybe.
It was one of the most incredible moments of my life.

.... uhhh I think thats about it. I haven't really shared that, its kind of my private special thing yaknow? :D

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

05 Nov 2007, 6:14 pm

I feel very good when visiting a place where I grew up, or have not been too in a long time. I feel dred every night when I enter the facility where I work :lol: