Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2007, 11:32 pm

My cousins from Tabasco, we don't have anything in common.

They are suffering now for the flood in the zone where they live, and althought sometimes they were mean with me, I hope they are ok now.

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

06 Nov 2007, 4:01 am

Stockton wrote:
I really don't like my father and his crazy family.

Ditto.

My father and his family are the total opposite of myself in terms of beliefs and personality.
I am an animal lover, and still my father can't accept that I don't want to go hunting with him. His side of the family is very "meat orientated" and I am vegan.

I don't dislike them just because they eat meat...I dislike them because they can't accept the fact that I don't eat it!
Also my father does not want to acknowledge the fact that I have AS, which makes things difficult for both of us. We have no contact now.

WhiteRaven
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Nov 2007, 4:03 am

my stepdad sometimes, as he is very immature (only 26, my mum is 38 and i am 17)

sometimes he will go into a strop and destroy thing if he doesn't get his own way, but he will never touch his Star Trek things (he is a hard core Trekkie)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 7:42 am

I can't stand my sister. She's loud, rude and obnoxious. The typical NT sister. She's very sarcastic, as well.

Sid :O)

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 9:22 am

I don't like practically all my family - they're stupid, shallow-minded (usually also uneducated, specially an older generation) and without ambitions (those intellectual and those which concern material things). They want me to be like them. I don't have common points with them, my mother and I practically don't talk to each other about things other than those casual, concerning daily routine. I don't like also my mother's sister who's 7 years older than she- she's really nice, it's true but she's also very vulgar, nosey and not taking care of hygiene. And simply stupid. She resigned from school at the age of 18 to get marry and I don't think it was a big loss for her school.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 9:54 am

I like everyone in my immediate family.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Nov 2007, 1:12 pm

my mother, both my sisters, the girl who isnt related to us and all the dudes my moms been with over the yarrs. my real dad is also a f*****g loser

username88
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 3:52 pm

All of them. Except maybe a few on my moms side of the family, excluding my mom. My birthmom too, she was a skank.

Oh wouldnt you know, its my last post of WP everyone can celebrate now lol.. :roll:

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Nov 2007, 4:24 pm

I love all of my family, I just wish I was closer to my grandprents, aunts and uncles and cousins (both geographically and emotionally)

I think everyone in my family except my parents and grandparents think im weird, and as a child was probably seen as loud, aggressive and maby even distructive, as a result I fear they dont like me :cry: .

I fell horrible about the way I treated my sister when I was a kid/teenager, i was mean to her and picked on her, to this day she and I dont talk much and I cant stand it, she must think im a mean looser to this day and that makes me sad, i wish I could change many things in the past, particularly how I was with my family as a child :cry:

RaceDrv709
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 7:02 pm

Out of the four members of my family which are my parents, 18 year old sister, and 15 year old sister, I can't tolerate my 15 year old sister anyplaying online in a few of my video games more because she tries to run the house behind my parent's back, she spies on me when I am using the internet, when I am playing online in a few of my video games,or using AIM. The worst thing I hate about her is when we go to our church every Sunday and Wednesday or am at any church event that she is at. If I am sitting behind any of her friends or being near her friends who are talking to MY friends, she gives me this dirty look that tells me to get away from her friends, but I am doing absolutely nothing wrong to get her to treat me like that. She literally drives me insane because of that.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Nov 2007, 7:13 pm

My brother, he used to pick on me a lot when we were kids and later he would always be trying to show me up,
or try to gain some type of advantage over me. Today he lives in a trailer collecting disability payments because
of mental illness. I don't think about him much anymore.

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 7:33 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm not all that popular with most of my family. Black sheep with my tendency to embarrass them.

I think I have a love-hate relationship with my parents. It is good they stuck around, but their love
can be annoying some times.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 11:13 pm

all of my extended family on my mothers side except for 1 cousin. I don't see how anyone could stand those lying, malicious evil Jerks! I have nightmares about my uncle.

KristaMeth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 11:34 pm

I hate feeling that familial obligated to all of them. They're just people, I say.

My mom in particular though, really gets under my skin. That's not to say that I don't enjoy her sometimes. Just. Most of the time she makes me want to stab myself. The rest of them only bother me when we have a family get together or something, and I actually have to talk to them.

My dad rocks though.