Combobulated Personality Administrator?

Crucial Psychopathy Adviser?

Constipated Pedant Antidote?

boggle, boggle 8O

PhoenixKitten
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2005, 6:59 am

*cries* Sheesh, I have enough trouble figuring out NT jokes without havng to figure out Aspie ones as well! :roll:

Besides *preens* I'm more kitten than phoenix! *pouts*

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2005, 10:35 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
It's an American joke phoenix...

It is? I don't get it.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2005, 1:42 pm

CPA = Certified Public Accountant, if your in the UK its Chartered Accountant, if your in Australia, sorry, I have no idea what they call it out there. As accountants, the whole stereotype is that we don't have personalites. I guess I was playing on that for a joke but again, I don't know if people see it the same way in the UK, Aus, or other places.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

ozymandias
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2005, 1:44 pm

Complete

Personality

Absence

:roll: :P Sorry, Tech, couldn't resist my own variation!! !

Peace

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2005, 2:58 pm

ozymandias wrote:
Complete

Personality

Absence

:roll: :P Sorry, Tech, couldn't resist my own variation!! !

Peace

Lol, yeah, something like that...

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

UnicornGirl
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Sep 2005, 4:01 pm

I voted no because to the outside world I probably seem personalityless. Technically, I'm sure I have a personality, but it's a boring one.

Aimee

PhoenixKitten
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2005, 3:51 am

*laughs*

Yes, Australia has the same view of accountants! I thought they were drop dead boring too... that is until I became friends with a 40-something year old woman named Lyn. Lyn is a large woman with loves gothic stores and has a wardrobe to die for, including cream wedding shoes that she bought for $15 because they were discoloured (she then went and died to a plum colour and wears them to church) and a GORGEOUS full length velvet cape with a silver clasp. I see her every Sunday before church sitting out in the cafe area doing one of her many craft activities. (It's usually embroidery but she has about 40 things on the go which she is constantly rotating: her latest skill extends to porcelain dolls!) Every Saturday night she paints her nails to match tomorrows outfit, so she always matches, and by matching I mean shoes, skirt, top, bag, nails, earrings, and most often the sort of hat one wears to a wedding or the races, all in the same colour, or possibly in two matching colours! All this is finished with a pair of bright pink leopard print librarian's half-glasses for needlework. She also has a bit of a passion for fake fur, and has a nice collection of hats, stoles, capes etc. Now, as if it were not enough of a conundrum that such a zany dresser with a heavily gothic son could bring herself to embroider, lo and behold if one day I didn't ask what she does for a living and she says she's an accountant! Apparently she gets her kicks out of changing people's prejudices! :lol:

I haven't done her justice... you just have to see her wearing pink nail polish with a green shimmer in the exact shade of a bold green full length crushed velvet skirt, a bright pink top, matching ring and earrings and a green hat with a shimmer of pink to know that this is one cool lady!

DinoGirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Sep 2005, 2:23 pm

In a nut shell...