Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

thewllr
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2007, 11:19 am

Im just wondering are there people here who dont were many clothes at all no matter where they are and if so what dont you wear?

edal
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 11:26 am

Well, most days you'll just find me in jeans and t-shirt, even in the depths of Winter as I don't feel cold too much. It's very rare to see me in a suit and tie as I don't need to wear the damn thing anymore apart from music concerts and the wedding/funeral thing.

Ed Almos

fangfarrier
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Location: In the Highland of Scotland, never far from a pie shop

13 Nov 2007, 11:29 am

I have a suit but never wear it. I try not to wear a tie unless absolutely socially necessary. I can not see how wearing a suit and tie makes me perform my job more effectively.

Me, after much thought on the matter.

thewllr
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2007, 11:35 am

Im not just talking about that im talking about socks underpants stuff like that?

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 11:36 am

I have a suit but don't wear it except for special church functions. Even on the average sunday I don't wear it because I'm just going to put a choir robe on over it... Most of the time I wear jeans, a t-shirt with some witty and/or nerdy saying on it (mostly shirts from computergear.com), and a light jacket that I bought at college if it's especially cold outside (although I'm usually fine in just the t-shirt and jeans down to 45 degrees). If it's really hot outside, I'll switch out the jeans for some shorts, but thats about it for my dressing style...

Soopervilin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2007, 12:10 pm

I almost always wear tagless t-shirts made of high quality material and fleece sweat pants. When I have to leave the house I change into a pair of jeans. I can't stand much else, and most of the time when I get home I put on the sweats again.

Quirk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2007, 12:49 pm

My wardrobe is fairly limited as I'm koumpounophobic... weird but not totally uncommon:

http://www.gregology.net/koumpounophobia/
http://www.kamps.org/haje/koumpounophob ... f-buttons/

PawsAlmighty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Nov 2007, 1:00 pm

I really dislike dresses and skirts, they are very uncomfortable. I also dislike wool or silk. can't stand either texture.

Mother to 5

Brooks
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Nov 2007, 1:22 pm

Well, I rarely wear socks. The last time I wore them was on Halloween and then only because I needed them for the costume. Before that, I believe I only wore them a few times when working outside in extremely cold weather.

I tend to wear shorts and a t-shirt when at the house. I do not wear ties, except for when absolutely called for and I try to avoid situations where they are called for.

Underwear must be a loose fitting boxers.

otakucore
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Nov 2007, 1:46 pm

I have a winter outfit and a summer outfit. My winter outfit which is in season now. Consists of 12 pairs socks, 12 pairs of boxers, and a plain white and black t-shirts 6 of each color. Those all follow under the underwear category all are "Hanes" products.

I wear same pants everyday. I have a zip up hoodie. I wear over my t-shirt. I change my 3 types of my underwear's daily. I wash dry my hoodie and pants on a certain schedule. If I get dirty or sweat then asap. On wash day sense I hang dry. I have a pair of pajama pants to wear why my primary wear is drying.

I sleep in my underwear at night.

House cleaning I wear my pajamas and underwear's.

I do have a extra outfit year around. Used for choirs such at painting, repairs, etc.

Sally
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Nov 2007, 1:50 pm

i dont like socks, but its so cold its impractable not to wear them all the time as then i get chilblains which are even worse... there are only certain socks which i will wear & often i just dont wear them at all or take them off once i am inside

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 2:17 pm

In the summer time when there's no school and my mother goes to work I'm usually to lazy to bother about being dressed. In many cases I simply walk around the flat in my birthday suit until she returns. I don't like also wearing any footwear. But when there's a cooler temperature of the air I wear as many clothes as only possible because I'm very sensitive to cold.

howzat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2007, 2:51 pm

Im quite causal just wear jeans, t-shirt n sometyms da odd jumper or so.

militarybrat
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Nov 2007, 12:02 am

I don't wear shoes unless I have to even in the winter. I don't wear gloves, mittens or scarves unless forced to do so. I can't wear turtlenecks. I also rarely "dress up" or primp.

Sapphires
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Nov 2007, 12:09 am

I can't wear a shirt without sleeves or trousers/shorts without pockets.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2007, 3:33 am

I prefer skirts..but HAVE to wear shorts underneath...and I HAVE to wear all-cotton clothing and cut the necks out of all my shirts...because the choke me.

I generally don't like being scantally clad...too conscious of my body.
You would most likely find me in some t-shirt wth the neck cut out and a long skirt with shorts underneath.
Also I only wear capri-length pants.