I seriously doubt that he has AS.

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2007, 9:51 am

beau99 wrote:
Deus_ex_machina wrote:
Jerry Falwell was an Aspie.

Asperger's Syndrome traits: He didn't understand people. Diagnosis complete.

Epic lulz.

Another thing that is epic: My ability to lul or "Luling capacity" as it is sometimes known.

I think that Jerry would make a great President, similar to how Ida Amin was.

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2007, 9:53 am

KBABZ wrote:
Next week I'll accuse Michael J. Fox for having AS because he likes stimming by rubbing his hands on things.

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

psych
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2007, 3:26 pm

KBABZ wrote:
Next week I'll accuse Michael J. Fox for having AS because he likes stimming by rubbing his hands on things.

"Im fresh-faced as Michael J/in his hey-day/checking the mail on his mother****ing pay-day" - Jehst :lol:

aspiebeauty87
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Nov 2007, 11:40 pm

I guess none of you are real eminem fans,gah....Anyways, I thought he had AS because (I read all of his bio's) he has an a obsession with a craft (music), as a child he was quiet & didn't say much, his aunt said he used to rock back & forth, he also loved to write a lot & draw. He also failed 9th grade 3 times not because he was dumb it was because for some reason he couldn't focus. Note:aspie are intelligent & very artistic people

Last edited by aspiebeauty87 on 15 Nov 2007, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aspiebeauty87
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Nov 2007, 11:41 pm

yep, you guys are definetely NOT eminem fans, *sighs*

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2007, 12:19 am

aspiebeauty87 wrote:
I guess none of you are real eminem fans,gah....Anyways, I thought he had AS because (I read all of his bio's) he has an a obsession with a craft (music), as a child he was quiet & didn't say much, his aunt said he used to rock back & forth, he also loved to write a lot & draw. He also failed 9th grade 3 times not because he was dumb it was because for some reason he couldn't focus. Note:aspie are intelligent & very artistic people

Excuse me, but who died and made you Tony Attwood incarnate? AS is not fully understand at the moment, even the cause is not really agreed upon and some don't even think it exists, and because AS is not very well understood the symptoms are not a guarantee even assuming he did show signs that could still mean something else. The only thing that comes close to being sure is a professional diagnosis.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2007, 12:22 am

No way in hell.

aguales
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2007, 2:12 am

It would not surprise me if Eminem was an Aspie. I don't know why people cry foul at the possiblity of him being an Aspie unless they just dislike rap music and don't want anything Aspie associated with it. Personally, I'm not a big fan of Eminem, but I do respect his flow and lyricism. He might not be an Aspie but instead might have some other developmental disorder made painful by an awful mother and a predator-prey inner city. But I still wouldn't be surprised if he actually is an Aspie. I can see him obsessed with hiphop. His flow is almost obsessed itself. But it's hard to really tell who's an Aspie and who isn't in the already weird panorama of pop culture.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2007, 2:14 am

thee is no way he could possibly be an aspie.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 12:05 am

I havent really heard much Eminem, but Eyedea drops a load of aspie-like traits in this hip-hop track;

(only vid i could find - starts 1/2min in)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CccNzG2CkIQ[/youtube]

Snoopy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Nov 2007, 12:42 am

[quote="aspiebeauty87"]I guess none of you are real eminem fans,gah....Anyways, I thought he had AS because (I read all of his bio's) he has an a obsession with a craft (music), as a child he was quiet & didn't say much, his aunt said he used to rock back & forth, he also loved to write a lot & draw. He also failed 9th grade 3 times not because he was dumb it was because for some reason he couldn't focus. Note:aspie are intelligent & very artistic people[/quote]

I have to agree with you on this one. I saw a documentary a few months ago on Eminem. His family members all commented on his rocking back and forth and how he pretended that he was Batman as a young child so that he didn't have to deal with the pain of his relatsonship with his mother. It also stated that in 3 grade he was assulated by a classmate and ended up in a coma with brian damage. His grandmother stated that he completley changed from a quiet happy child to an agressive, confused young man. SO I think that yes. Eminem could be an Aspie but we also have to take his brian injury into accouant.

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 10:07 am

Snoopy wrote:
aspiebeauty87 wrote:

I have to agree with you on this one. I saw a documentary a few months ago on Eminem. His family members all commented on his rocking back and forth and how he pretended that he was Batman as a young child so that he didn't have to deal with the pain of his relatsonship with his mother. It also stated that in 3 grade he was assulated by a classmate and ended up in a coma with brian damage. His grandmother stated that he completley changed from a quiet happy child to an agressive, confused young man. SO I think that yes. Eminem could be an Aspie but we also have to take his brian injury into accouant.

You think he was an Aspie because he imagined himself to be Batman and rocked back and forth? That's it? He did a couple of things associated with Autism (Not AS) and suddenly he could have had it?

You know correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that sound like a lot of the other Celebrities that have been "diagnosed" with AS on here simply because they're shy or awkward or whatever other Aspie trait you could dredge up? Why are all the other factors being ignored, all the symptoms he doesn't have?

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 4:55 pm

:roll: There is no way in HELL he has it.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 5:03 pm

Definitely not. He's an outright NT alpha male.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2007, 5:05 pm

Anubis wrote:
Definitely not. He's an outright NT alpha male.

seriously.