I picked up a girl for the first time!

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2007, 2:31 pm

This is not something new ...it is well known that companies use charming cute girls with sweet way of talking as salespersons,this approach seems to work very effectively with the other gender.
You didn't picked up a cute girl , you were just about to be pickpocked by a cute girl.

Myrkabah
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Dec 2007, 2:37 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
This is not something new ...it is well known that companies use charming cute girls with sweet way of talking as salespersons,this approach seems to work very effectively with the other gender.
You didn't picked up a cute girl , you were just about to be pickpocked by a cute girl.

The one and sole time that I saw a girl, thought to myself "I'm going to pick her up" and actually did so was a girl they had selling perfumes and colognes.

And yes, I'm sure it worked. :wink: If her response was just a sales pitch, it was easily the most involved sales pitch I've ever been party to.

Surtr
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Dec 2007, 8:12 pm

I'm sorry but this thread is begging for my commentary, the fact is your stories are fricking tame compared to mine, as the girl I met actively hit on me without me making a damn move, but the "best" part isn't the fact that I was basically standing there and she was "hitting" on me, it's the ending, now on with the horror show.

*Is walking around in the local mall*

Vered: Hey you!
Surtr: Hmmmmm....
Vered: Yeah you, can I have a moment of your time?
Surtr: *walks over*
Vered: *Blabs about sea salt product*
Surtr: Ok....
Vered: Give me your hands...
Surtr: *does so, she wash's my hands with salts*
Vered: What is your name?
Surtr: *NAME WITHHELD*
Vered: My name is Vered.
Vered: Has anyone told you, you are a very beautiful man?
Surtr: Nope.
Vered: Well it's true, do you have a girlfriend?
Surtr: Nope.
Vered: Why?
Surtr: Girls aren't interested in me.
Vered: I'm interested in you.
Surtr: ????????! !! What are trying to pull?
Vered: Do you like the sea salts?
Surtr: They're ok, I guess.
Vered: They are $50.
Surtr: Don't have that much.
Vered: $30.
Surtr: Still don't have that much.
Vered: Because I like you.... I will make a special offer, $20.
Surtr: *Stupidly buys into her sheninigans* Ok, I have 20, for you I guess I will.
Vered: Here I'm giving you my number, make sure you call me and tell me how it is.
Surtr: Ok.

*Later*

Surtr: *calls number*
Answering machine: *girl with a higher pitched voice and typical American accent*: Sorry I'm not here right now, please leave a message.
Surtr:..............Son of a....

Just to let you guys know, this wasn't a case of "whoops, wrong digit" number thing either, because I did some extra-curricular snooping and found out it wasn't anywhere close to her number.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2007, 8:19 pm

peopon't ever try to sell me anything :lol: