Veteran

08 Dec 2007, 3:51 pm

Watchin cricket. 8)

gooftroop
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Dec 2007, 4:30 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
grocery shopping, cleaning the kitchen, doing dishes, vacuuming, giving the bath/shower a scrub out, cleaning the toilet, changing the sheets, assembling the laundry, DOING the laundry, putting the laundry away, writing on a good chapter and attending a meeting on Sunday.

Don't you guys have to do all these things? When do you do them?

Merle

Yes, Today I have to do dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, mow the lawns, and do my time sheet for work. This is my usual sunday.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2007, 4:30 pm

gooftroop wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
grocery shopping, cleaning the kitchen, doing dishes, vacuuming, giving the bath/shower a scrub out, cleaning the toilet, changing the sheets, assembling the laundry, DOING the laundry, putting the laundry away, writing on a good chapter and attending a meeting on Sunday.

Don't you guys have to do all these things? When do you do them?

Merle

Yes, Today I have to do dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, mow the lawns, and do my time sheet for work. This is my usual sunday.

whew!~ I was getting a complex that I was the only one with out a maid!

Merle

beautifuloblivion
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2007, 4:43 pm

I'm going to study for finals and go christmas shopping.

Randy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2007, 4:53 pm

Basically the same as every weekend.

Sapphires
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Dec 2007, 5:51 am

I have homework, tests to revise for, and I'm planning to make a few Christmas ornaments for fun. :D

Mw99
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2007, 10:07 am

It's Sunday morning. I did not do anything yesterday. I probably won't do anything today. And in less than 24 hours it will be Monday.

Last edited by Mw99 on 09 Dec 2007, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2007, 10:31 am

So far I've had a pretty standard weekend really.

Friday night went to a gig, got pretty drunk, spent a lot of time chatting to the 40 or so people who make up my social circle by going to gigs all the time together. Not many of whom I know particularly well, but all of whom I would almost be able to call friends, if not acquaintances. Suits me nicely.

Saturday went to Brighton with a friend and my boyfriend to do Christmas shopping. Freaked out at the crowds so spent much of it hanging on to said boyfriend and friend and trying not to have a panic attack and regress into full-on aspiedom. Went home, made dinner, then went to another gig with the same people from the night before.

Today... sitting on the internet trying not to fall asleep and recovering from the full-on previous two days before another working week begins.

Hey, only 2 weeks till Christmas!!

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 Dec 2007, 12:49 pm

oh not much, watching tv. checking out yao mings stats online thats about it

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

09 Dec 2007, 4:02 pm

Mw99 wrote:
It's Sunday morning. I did not do anything yesterday. I probably won't do anything today. And in less than 24 hours it will be Monday.

I love life.

Well... I got home from 3rd shift work at 6am, never went to bed friday, took a shower and ate breakfast, got online (here) for a few hrs, went out to the bank to cash my check and go grocery shopping and purchase Christmas presents for my family (and now im broke :? ). I came home, did more WP and stuff and then went to an autism board for parents of small children with the disorder to try and give my opinion on some things. I drove to my buddies house to drop off an operation desert storm knife for him and then got into a huge argument with him about stuff so I left, and drove another 10 mins to my parents house. I chilled their and stayed the night, then at 8am after a few hrs of sleep drove 3.5 hrs up north to visit family, came back to town lastnight, drove back home, hung out all night online and watched TV then went to bed.

Now I am online, gettin ready to watch TV and go to work. I did not hang out with many friends this weekend, but if you lived around here man I would certainly invite ya over to chill out!

:)

Mw99
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2007, 4:32 pm

It's Sunday evening. I did not do anything yesterday and I did not do anything today. In less than 12 hours it will be Monday.

lastcrazyhorn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2007, 4:51 pm

Yesterday, I slept and did a test.

Today, I've already walked into town and gone grocery shopping in 30 degree weather (roughly 0 C), with a 20 degree wind chill. Next, I have to practice guitar, write a paper, do a test, study for two tests, finish a response, start a response and . . . oh yeah, clean. Bleah. Luckily, I've already picked up my clothes off the floor. *looks around* For the most part anyway.

BATMAN: I'll do everything I can to rehabilitate you.
CATWOMAN: Marry me.
BATMAN: Everything except that.

http://lastcrazyhorn.wordpress.com - "Odd One Out: Reality with a refreshing slice of aspie"

ssenkrad
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Dec 2007, 6:28 pm

Yesterday I did a bit of Christmas shopping and watched a movie with the girlfriend. Today I plan to do nothing but study for my three finals coming up on Tuesday. I wish I had a weekend job to relieve a lot of the boredom.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2007, 7:08 am

Irulan wrote:
I'm preparing to the contest which is going to take place in my school in two days. It concerns knowledge about Great Britain :D We'll be standing in front of all the students from our school and answering questions. There will be 4 teams, 3 people in each one.

Our team won. And I must add it's only thanks to me :D 8) Our principal said to us in public that she was amazed with my knowledge and this way I was the only person who got an additional award - T-shirt with our school's logo. I got also "The history of the kings and queens of England and Scotland" and British birds calendar. But I don't think it was such a big deal to answer all those questions, they weren't difficult, for example how many children queen Elisabeth has or what is lady Godiva famous for 8O

Keoren
Toucan
Toucan

10 Dec 2007, 9:32 am

Spent the weekend at the computer, like always.