Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

svend_sved
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Dec 2007, 10:16 am

cause they know that the society wont accept them in any possible way.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2007, 1:08 pm

svend_sved wrote:
cause they know that the society wont accept them in any possible way.

It don't explain why they would kill themselves after killing everyone else, a common think with mass murderers.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2007, 12:51 pm

Well, to use a bit more of an imaginary scenario you've got Kevin Spacey's character in Se7en; I'm guessing his near-suicide technique of making an exit probably had more to do with his whole underlying disgust with the world he lived in. I can at least identify with a bit of the disgust he felt but when you feel it like that and you find that killing people in ironic ways based on their patterns and what you saw wrong with them still isn't going to make you feel any better - maybe its just time to put the world out of your misery by leaving it.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2007, 4:39 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Humankind, men at least are basically a soldier. What soldiers do is to fight to win a war for his collective. A soldier is basically like on cell in an organism of the collective. So if he dies the collective lives on.

When he kills as much of the of the enemy as he can and ends up surrounded by them. To prevent himself from being captured and information be tortured out of him or becoming a slave for the benefit of the enemy, he will commit suicide.

A mass murder has the same gene as this soldier.

That's an interesting theory , really.

I always wondered ....why most mass murderers and serial killers are males? If it's not really a genetic-related issue like many are saying here ...then why this huge imbalance of the gender ratio?

Since most murderers are males then this is an enough proof that it's a genetic-related issue.