help!My feelings for (a boy)

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

fairyprincess
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2007, 1:50 pm

This Boy was My world the reason I lived . But, now after all the Moments we shared affter all the times he stood by my side . He has a new Girlfriend. I can't Help but feel really Angry at this Boy. We use to do everything toghether he use to be my world. I called His school and some kid told me that this girl named alexie asked him out yesterday and he said yes like today. I mean i know there is nothing i can do about it . Because we are too far away from each other. But . i feel Horible inside and i can't help but wonder if when he said he loved me he meant it . All those time he said we would see each other again someday . All those time he said he loved me to the moon and the stars . All those times he hug me held my hand. Was it just because i was pretty or was it because it was true love. :!: I mean you said you Loved me . I want to cry i want to scream. Worst part of all is i feel really used . I feel like you replaced my for another pretty face . Like you don't know what love is and you just turned into the biggest Jerk in the entire planet. I can help but still belive that somewhere inside of you you still care about me . You still want to be with me . but you are scared because i dunno . But talk to me tell me why ..???? I miss you i dont know what tooo do everyone

k96822
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2007, 3:35 pm

Isn't it amazing how trusting another person feels so much like a hot stove?

You might want to take the person's name off so they can't do a Google search and find this. They'll find this and know who you are and then you can't talk about your feelings anymore. They'll lie in wait like vipers, collecting what you say and announce it to others at just the right time to hurt you. Admitting emotions can be like loading bullets into other people's guns. Most people have no trouble pulling the trigger. We build walls for a reason -- we're constantly under siege!

I so want to say something that will make you feel better. But, I can't -- aside from the fact that there are people out there who do not use others. They are very rare, but they are there, and all you can do is keep searching. Most people are filth. It's best to forget about them and move on.

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2007, 4:46 pm

He's a dick. You're better off without him.

mizmusic
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2007, 4:47 pm

fairyprincess, it seems to me that your three-named betrayer was a jerk all along, and perhaps he
just said what he knew you wanted to hear...neurotypicals can be manipulative like that, unfortunately.
I myself used to worry because I couldn't bring myself to trust most people, but just recently I've
concluded that most people simply shouldn't be trusted...trusting most people makes me feel that
I'm leaving myself vulnerable to having my innards ripped out.

I'm so sorry that three-named slug hurt you. You're far too good for him anyway. :)

Love and wishes that your heart heals soon,
miz m, newbie as of today...

gwenevyn
l'esprit de l'escalier
l'esprit de l'escalier

09 Dec 2007, 7:12 pm

Is this boy a member here? I'm sorry you're feeling so badly, fairyprincess...

I'm going to have to edit out the name from your posts for the sake of this individual's privacy. You can PM me if you have any questions about that.

Ioini
Raven
Raven

09 Dec 2007, 8:25 pm

Yes there are males out there who would rip your heart out and throw it in the trash. My sympathies towards your broken heart.

I know I wouldn't do that to someone I loved, it's just to...cruel.