Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Dec 2007, 1:27 pm

The question was:
"Did Al Gore deserve to win the Nobel Prize for his work on global warming?"

My responses

Does no one see the correlation with the NWO and how Yasser Arafat, nephew of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, was awarded this mock Peace Prize. Apparently hating Jews is the most peaceful creed of all! To the new agers that is.

It's clear now, whoever accepts this prize, it has been tainted. The blood is on their hands, and their hands are tainted. If you accept a prize that Yasser Arafat received, you are making a mockery of democracy, truth, liberty, and even Jews themselves.

LSI is full of politically correct morons.

Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Dec 2007, 2:12 pm

Post people, post post post post post post post nowwwwwwwwwwwwww

21 views and not one ***** post!

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 2:52 pm

um....banned where?

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Dec 2007, 2:53 pm

I absolutly do not aggree with you 1 bit. How is it that anybody who accepts this prize has blood on their hands just because the nephew of the grand mufti received it first??

Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Dec 2007, 2:56 pm

If you understood who Grand Mufti was and how he brainwashed his nephew Arafat, you would see that Yasser had no place accepting this prize. It is a disservice to the men and women of Israel who battle everyday for peace at the hands of Muslim extremists.

letssingit.com

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Dec 2007, 3:07 pm

777 wrote:
If you understood who Grand Mufti was and how he brainwashed his nephew Arafat, you would see that Yasser had no place accepting this prize. It is a disservice to the men and women of Israel who battle everyday for peace at the hands of Muslim extremists.

letssingit.com

I KNOW WHO THE GRAND MUFTI IS!! !! !

I dont know much about his whole life, only that he met Hitler once and aided the nazis or the nazis aided him. He had alot to do with WW2 in the middle east because prior to 1948 when Israel would be re-born their was a fear among arabs that the jews were creeping back into their former territory and it was the mufti who wanted this to be stopped.

The reason Arafat got the prize is because he made attempts at peice in the mid east, being related to a jew hater has nothing to do with him gettin the prize man.

This is the 3rd post I have read of yours where you have been quite rude and inconsiderate, CHILL OUT MAN!

Odin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 3:11 pm

Conspiracy theories are stupid, throw rocks at them.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 3:12 pm

um....where did you get banned?

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 3:41 pm

Nobel Prize, from the inventor of Dynamite.

What do New Agers have to do with anything, what have they ever done?

I am not on the Nobel Committee,

"What is truth?"

reika
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Dec 2007, 3:41 pm

As a "tree-hugger" YES!! !! AL GORE DESERVED IT!! ! He's done more to wake up the world to the impending global crisis than anyone else.
If only he had won (which I feel he did) the presidency we might be living in a vastly different kind of world.
It's somewhat hard for me to accept the narrow-mindedness and tunnel visions of others, but I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion, so theres MINE.
Don't like it.....don't read it.

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Lau: "But where would they put their feet?" Postpaleo: "Up their ass."

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 6:43 pm

Last time a set of lies as vast as this global warming junk was told it led to Nazi Germanym

C'mon, don't just feel good about some save the Earth sham . . . be aspie, think.

cynicism occurs immediately upon pressing your brain's start button

Icarus_Falling
everyman antihero
everyman antihero

22 Dec 2007, 9:08 pm

Congratulations 777! You win:

Now, kindly answer ShadesOfMe's question.

Good fortune,

- Icarus owns over a billion carbon offset units...

MissPickwickian
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 10:01 pm

Uh, the fact that Elie Wiesel (Auschwitz survivor and Jewish mid-east peace advocate) won the peace prize in 1986 balances this whole thing out, in my humble opinion.

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 10:17 pm

Icarus_Falling wrote:
Congratulations 777! You win:

Now, kindly answer ShadesOfMe's question.

Good fortune,

- Icarus owns over a billion carbon offset units...

I don't get it. :?:

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 10:37 pm

777 wrote:
The question was:

My responses

Does no one see the correlation with the NWO and how Yasser Arafat, nephew of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, was awarded this mock Peace Prize. Apparently hating Jews is the most peaceful creed of all! To the new agers that is.

It's clear now, whoever accepts this prize, it has been tainted. The blood is on their hands, and their hands are tainted. If you accept a prize that Yasser Arafat received, you are making a mockery of democracy, truth, liberty, and even Jews themselves.

Normally, I would not be so blunt and disrespectful. However, you are a special case.

You're a loony.

I'm not saying, however, that you do not have a firm grasp on reality. You do. It's just that said reality is not one most other people are familiar with.

On sabbatical...

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 11:17 pm

777 wrote:
The question was:

My responses

So, you're saying that we're all responsible for the downfall of the modern world?

Coool.