What should I tell my mom next tme she asks me to find a gf?

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Mw99
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2007, 12:05 am

sinsboldly wrote:
Mw99 wrote:
But how do I know if the woman is interested in me? What if she is standing close to me by chance and not because she likes me?

Girls that are interested in checking out a boyfriend are not standing by a boy they like out of "chance," Mw99. If they didn't want to stand beside you they would be thinking "ewwwww, cooties" (or what ever passes for being 'grossed out' these days.) and they would be long gone and giggling with their friends about how they almost stood next to some guy like you.

so that is how you understand if a woman is interested in you. They don't recoil in horror. It's a good clue and one even an Aspie can pick up on.

Merle

Today some girl stood next to me; I felt uncomfortable and didn't know what to do. I just looked away and pretended I didn't notice her :oops:.

gbollard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2007, 12:17 am

A few years back a girl came up and gave me a little cuddle while I was shopping.

It was very nice until she realized that she'd cuddled the wrong person and that her boyfriend was over the other side of the room wearing similar clothing. :)

Mw99
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2007, 12:56 am

gbollard wrote:
A few years back a girl came up and gave me a little cuddle while I was shopping.

It was very nice until she realized that she'd cuddled the wrong person and that her boyfriend was over the other side of the room wearing similar clothing. :)

What did she do after she realized she had cuddled the wrong person?

gbollard
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2007, 1:58 am

Quote:
What did she do after she realized she had cuddled the wrong person?

Well she was very embarrassed, apologised, turned crimson and ran off. Pity, she was cute :)