What's your social intelligence IQ? (link to quiz included)

Page 11 of 11 [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Rocket123
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2013, 1:52 pm

I got 57 out of 100.

Hauge
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Dec 2013, 4:00 pm

Tried the 148 question test, after a rough day...

Emotional Identification, Perception, and Expression
42 on a scale 100
"Your results indicate that you need to work on improving the skills that can help you identify, perceive and express emotions in yourself and others. Difficulties in this area of emotional intelligence can hinder your ability to read others, to understand how they feel, and to effectively identify your own emotions. Lacking these skills could mean that you struggle to relate to others and may sometimes even question why you yourself behave the way you do."

No sh.. Sherlock! :lol:

AQ=44, EQ=7, SQ=64, Aspie-quiz AS=162/200 NT=37/200

Jensen
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2013, 6:28 pm

57/100

I do moderately in recognizing emotions in myself, but could use some improvement in reading others.
Same text as Skibum.

Last edited by Jensen on 04 Dec 2013, 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2013, 11:34 pm

Snapshot Report
Emotional Identification, Perception, and Expression
52/100
You appear to have at least some basic skill when it comes to identifying, perceiving and expressing emotions in yourself and others. However, there is still a great deal of room to improve on this core ability. Review the results below for further information in order to identify where improvement is recommended. By improving your skills in this area of emotional intelligence, you will be in a better position to read others, understand how they feel, and effectively identify your own emotions. These skills form the basis of your ability to relate to others as well as your ability to understand yourself.

Wreck It Ralph