Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Taewolf
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Feb 2008, 9:42 am

0_equals_true wrote:
Well you definitely do need to be patient. Also I wouldn't up sticks and move yet.

Quote:
He has on one occassion talked to whomever (there is more then one) and he started to cry and he looked over at me and came to me and let me hold him. But, he was quite embarrassed after and said he didn't mean to loose it. I barely make out words he says because he doesn't speak loud enough for me to hear. I have caught him saying his own name repeatedly a few times while talking to whomever.

ok I'm not really sure what this is could be Schizotypy??? Does he realise these people are not real? I do go through role playing situation in private but I realise it is not real. Do he talk irrationally? By irrational I'm not talking opinion or frustration more things that make completely no sense have little relation to the reality of the subject. Does he become paranoid about other people, or these imaginary people he's talking to?

schizotype...been wondering if maybe he may not be Aspie myself. Does he realize the people he talks to aren't real?? Not sure. I kind of think that maybe he is role playing..taking out frustration maybe..acting out a situation he couldn't handle or will handle later..you know what I mean? He doesn't get paranoid of the imaginary people. He is cautious of people. He doesn't like people to stand too close to him. He doesn't like being touched when he is sober. He has not shown any sign of being paranoid with people.

How do I get him to talk to me about this? If he doesn't know or acknowledge his aspie what do I do? I really don't want to make him feel uncomfrotable or anything.

Thanks for your helps
Tae

Taewolf
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Feb 2008, 9:45 am

gwenevyn wrote:
juliekitty wrote:
Taewolf wrote:
On his days off from work he will start drinking from the time he wakes up, which could be 6AM to 1PM and drink until he his about to pass out and then does it all over again until 2-3AM. I have had to put him to bed a few times.

NEXT

Okay, I am glad someone else said it.

Girl, there are lots of guys out there. There's no reason to waste precious time on someone who gives you this much grief and won't even talk about it. You seem pretty determined to stay there and so be it. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but if I could live my life over again, I wouldn't stay two days with somebody who did stuff I hated.

I understand what you are saying. But doesn't he deserve to have someone love him just as much a normal person does? Just because he ha issues doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to have someone there to care about him in hopes that he will want to make changes ON HIS OWN!! I can't want won't change him..it is not up to me, but that doesn't mean I can't maybe help him see he is special and deserves better.. do you know what I mean??
Tae