paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2008, 8:31 pm

LynnInVa wrote:
nobodyzdream wrote:
Reyairia wrote:
LynnInVa wrote:
i'm nt - my dd was born at 25 weeks - pretty traumatic first 3 months of life for her. had developmental delays as any other very low birth weight baby - for as much trauma she suffered in the beginning, she is physically very healthy.

What's a DD?

curious as well. I've seen GFG (gift from God, I think it means) used a lot on some other parenting forums, but never dd.

gah! i don't know why I wrote DD, stands for "dear daughter"- sorry for the confusion!!

I thought it stood for "darling daughter" all this time.

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2008, 8:40 pm

I was born 'breach' ( folded in half and butt first) I am sure mom loved that. It didnt help that she didnt know she had two babies in there. She didnt know she had twins until she went into labor for the second time. It was before ultrasound, so all they heard was one heartbeat with the belly mic. Its funny, my sister has some as tendencies, but not many.

lotus
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Feb 2008, 3:00 am

Thanks for all the replys. I've had a lot going on here, so I am sorry it took me awhile to get back to this thread. Well, I would have to say there doesn't look like any link there at all. Good to know. Things like this keep the curious satisfied for a short while. ;)

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 4:23 am

I was born a month late and I was delivered with forceps. My mom said it seemed like the doctor was in a hurry. I weighed exactly 5 lbs, which is kinda small for being born a month late.