Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Feb 2008, 8:26 pm

yeah i know. the comment was directed twords those who looked down on others in the past and now recive assistance themselves

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2008, 8:26 pm

I don't believe in that Poor Me attitude, either.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2008, 8:48 pm

richardbenson wrote:
yeah i know. the comment was directed twords those who looked down on others in the past and now recive assistance themselves

Hey, sorry to be off topic but, out of curiousity, I was checking out fire opals today on Ebay and was wondering what that opal in your avatar would cost, approximately. Not market value but Ebay's price. Thanks.

Mikomi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2008, 9:44 pm

Learning about AS partially set me free. What completed the job was seeing my daughter (who has been diagnosed with autism) act just like I did at her age and finally understanding myself for the first time in my life. It was a huge leap for self-acceptance; not just of the me I have become but also of the parts of me I felt ashamed of and wanted to forget.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

06 Feb 2008, 9:57 pm

jawbrodt wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
Hey, sorry to be off topic but, out of curiousity, I was checking out fire opals today on Ebay and was wondering what that opal in your avatar would cost, approximately. Not market value but Ebay's price. Thanks.
Oh no problem, and it isnt a fire opal. its a fire agate. a form of chalcedoney varitey of quartz. much more rarer and durable than any opals on the planet

the most i paid for 1 stone was $44, (wich is a good deal) if you bought it in the marketplace easily 2-3 times that price

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2008, 10:30 pm

richardbenson wrote:
jawbrodt wrote:
richardbenson wrote:
Oh no problem, and it isnt a fire opal. its a fire agate. a form of chalcedoney varitey of quartz. much more rarer and durable than any opals on the planet

the most i paid for 1 stone was $44, (wich is a good deal) if you bought it in the marketplace easily 2-3 times that price

Thanks. :)