Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

29 Feb 2008, 12:03 pm

i agree, i dont like it either however if its in a song about the darkend terrian i fully support whispering :)

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2008, 12:11 pm

Whispering is idiotic! Especially when the people are so hearing-impaired from their ipods, that they think others can not hear when they talk about someone :?

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

Arbie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2008, 1:50 pm

What is really bad is when someone whispers loud enough so you can hear it but then denies what they said if you call them on it.

skiddlebugz
Toucan
Toucan

29 Jun 2017, 3:37 pm

When I hear my name from someone else it bugs the heck out of me! Mostly when it's from snobby girls who barely know me. Sometimes I overthink why my name is in there conversation though. There's a lot of possibilities on what they are talking about you. Could it be positive or could it be negative?
Also whispering shouldn't be banned, gossiping should be banned. Different types of whispers. For example, someone asks a question to a peer and there in a room full of people who are studying so the peer explains it in a whisper.