Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 6:05 pm

ever have a dream that you had something that you weren't using? I had this dream last night that I had an apartment that I never went to because I was staying somewhere else. I woke up somewhat disturbed because it would be ideal for me to have my own apartment where I could just sit and veg all by myself.

RainKing
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Mar 2008, 6:11 pm

No, I can't think of any. But I usually remember my dreams and they can be pretty weird. Two nights ago I dreamt about the world being about to end because we were about to be sucked into a black hole. Needless to say, that wasn't a good dream.

DejaQ
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 6:38 pm

I have a lot of dreams where I'm running away from people whom I've made angry by doing something unintentional.

I've had a few dreams where I've tried to make up with some old estranged friends.

A lot of dreams involve my discovering the ability to fly or climb really high in the air and then falling.

I have lots of dreams where I move from my current house to a new one, and I always really like the new one.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 7:12 pm

my dreams are always recorded and form the basis of many stories
they often revolve or include something I enjoy-lately Star Trek
dreams are important to me and give me many ideas

RainKing
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Mar 2008, 7:15 pm

I've been considering the possibility of using my dreams creatively. I'm vaguely entertaining the possibility of trying out painting. Once I have the money to buy supplies, I may do it. I would paint some of my dreams. I sometimes remember really vivid and colorful images.

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 7:17 pm

I used to have a lot of dreams where I was being chased by zombies. Most of the time, I had nothing to defend myself with and I had to barricade myself in somewhere. But in the end, they would break through and I would die. One time I did have a weapon, but it was a nail tied to one end of a string. Now whenever I have them, I have enough weapons to start a war and win. My psychologist thought those dreams represented my social anxiety.

neurodeviant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 7:26 pm

Last night I dreamt that, as a result of my school exams being 'flawed', I had to go back to school, and 'restart' from year 8-11. (7th-10th grade in the US)

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 7:27 pm

I usually can't remember my dreams so I can't answer your question. :wink:

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 7:52 pm

I have a lot of dreams with cats in them. No surprise there!

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2008, 9:40 pm

I have dreams that I have been goofing off a Universtiy, I haven't done any work and my exams are about to come up and I'm screwed. Then I wake up and figure out I finished University years ago. :)

gneiss
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Mar 2008, 10:34 pm

It is not the dreams per say but the interpretation of them that I find most fancinating.

For example when I was going thru tough times, I would always end up blocked or falling off a cliff or something at the end of my journey. When I worked on myself and improved my confidence my dreams began to change. I started to make it thru the obstacles and was still alive at the end of my journey.