I got into a fist-fight over a girl

Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

jkrane
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2008, 11:47 pm

Here's the story...

I met her Feb 20th at my buddy's rock show. I was outside smoking dope and here is this girl, who just happens to show up out of nowhere. I asked her if she likes to smoke weed, and she said, "sure, do u have some?"

We walked down the street and I sparked up a bowl. We smoked talked for a bit, smoked some more and started making out.

She was mine for the night...that is until a guy who I thought was my friend cock-block'd me and stole her away from me. He was a friend of her's and he's known her for 8 years. I had left her for a bit to go chill with my mates, and then I come outside to see him making out with her. I got pissed off, grabbed him, and shouted..."what the f**k's going on, here?"

So...the guy, his name is Billy, told me that he was in love with this girl and that he had been crushing on her for a long time, and he wanted to be in a long term relationship. I was pretty pissed off, but I wasn't gonna interfere. After all, he WAS my friend, and if he really liked this girl (which I thought he did) then who was I to take her away from him? After all, I know what it's like to be obsessed with a girl and see her with another guy.

So being the nice guy that I was, I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Well...A couple days later, I find out he bullshitted me! He f****d her, then ditched her the next morning. She called my friend, Dave, crying about what billy had done to her. My mates told me what happened, and I was filled with rage! Girls were always an area where I struggled most and how dare he take a girl away from me like that? And toss her aside like she was trash?!

I jumped his ass at the bus station near where I live. He walks over to high-five me, and I took a swing at his face, missed, knocked the cigarrette out. Then he threatens to call 9-11. I didn't care. I kept punching him and he eventually covered his face, and I punched him several times in the head until my other friend broke up the fight. Me and billy made up afterwards, but I left him with several bruises on his head, a swollen ear, and a cut on the bridge of his nose.

He managed to elbow me in the nuts, but I was so angry (and also high) that I couldn't feel any pain. But I sure messed up my hand pretty good. My fingers and knuckles were pretty purple and swollen from beating the back of his thick skull over and over again.

That girl eventually became my girlfriend...for 3 weeks. That's another of it's own. Anyways, she turned out to be a complete f*****g ret*d, and started to have "confusion about the status of our relationship". She couldn't make up her mind if she liked me as a friend, or more than a friend. She dumped my ass in a round-a-bout way anyways. Then she jumps from one guy to the next.

Meh...such is life. Weed and hash are my true love anyways. I'm going to wait until I'm 24 to start dating. Hopefully by that age, girls will have matured and be done playing these stupid games.

I wish he would have at least thrown some punches, instead of covering his face like a b***h. And as for the girl, she's so god-damn fickle and immature. I should have knocked Billy ass right then and there at the show when he cockblocked me. Any who, me and Billy are cool now. Had I known this girl was as dumb as she turned out to be, then I wouldn't have pursued a relationship with her. But I still would have fought billy, because you don't steal another guy's girl! Especially if that guy is an aspie who just happens to have trouble getting girls in the first place.

Would I do it again?

For sure I would! A guy's gotta learn NEVER cockblock an aspie.

-
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Apr 2008, 12:43 am

That last line makes "the Aspies" sound like a gang

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 12:49 am

You are completely out of line. Just because you didn't get laid you feel you were owed something. You don't own her, she can do whatever she wants. Obviously she wanted him and not you.

It sounds like YOU tried to cock block him. So what, you made out with her? She doesn't owe you s**t.

yesplease
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 12:56 am

Ease up on the violence homes. You may not be as lucky next time and encounter someone, not necessarily the person you're fighting with, who doesn't take kindly to that sort of behavior and twists ya up like a pretzel. That, and it's just silly. Fight cuz you and the person yer fighting like it, not because yer angry/etc... It's just asking for more s**t.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 12:58 am

I just find this activity completely inappropriate. Guys acting like they own a right to a woman. So what if she dumped her? You're just trying to be the knight in shining armor because she didn't originally choose you.

Bluesummers
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 1:12 am

She's crafty - she gets around
She's crafty - she's always down
She's crafty - she's got a gripe
She's crafty - and she's just my type
She's crafty.

Yay Beastie Boys. And ahem, congratulations on giving her the attention she craved for. If it were me, I wouldn't have had a second thought about her after seeing her make out with my friend. For all you know, you could have been snowballed 8O .

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 1:58 am

jkrane wrote:
Here's the story...

I met her Feb 20th at my buddy's rock show. I was outside smoking dope and here is this girl, who just happens to show up out of nowhere. I asked her if she likes to smoke weed, and she said, "sure, do u have some?"

We walked down the street and I sparked up a bowl. We smoked talked for a bit, smoked some more and started making out.

She was mine for the night...that is until a guy who I thought was my friend cock-block'd me and stole her away from me. He was a friend of her's and he's known her for 8 years. I had left her for a bit to go chill with my mates, and then I come outside to see him making out with her. I got pissed off, grabbed him, and shouted..."what the f**k's going on, here?"

So...the guy, his name is Billy, told me that he was in love with this girl and that he had been crushing on her for a long time, and he wanted to be in a long term relationship. I was pretty pissed off, but I wasn't gonna interfere. After all, he WAS my friend, and if he really liked this girl (which I thought he did) then who was I to take her away from him? After all, I know what it's like to be obsessed with a girl and see her with another guy.

So being the nice guy that I was, I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Well...A couple days later, I find out he bullshitted me! He f**** her, then ditched her the next morning. She called my friend, Dave, crying about what billy had done to her. My mates told me what happened, and I was filled with rage! Girls were always an area where I struggled most and how dare he take a girl away from me like that? And toss her aside like she was trash?!

I jumped his ass at the bus station near where I live. He walks over to high-five me, and I took a swing at his face, missed, knocked the cigarrette out. Then he threatens to call 9-11. I didn't care. I kept punching him and he eventually covered his face, and I punched him several times in the head until my other friend broke up the fight. Me and billy made up afterwards, but I left him with several bruises on his head, a swollen ear, and a cut on the bridge of his nose.

He managed to elbow me in the nuts, but I was so angry (and also high) that I couldn't feel any pain. But I sure messed up my hand pretty good. My fingers and knuckles were pretty purple and swollen from beating the back of his thick skull over and over again.

That girl eventually became my girlfriend...for 3 weeks. That's another of it's own. Anyways, she turned out to be a complete f***ing ret*d, and started to have "confusion about the status of our relationship". She couldn't make up her mind if she liked me as a friend, or more than a friend. She dumped my ass in a round-a-bout way anyways. Then she jumps from one guy to the next.

Meh...such is life. Weed and hash are my true love anyways. I'm going to wait until I'm 24 to start dating. Hopefully by that age, girls will have matured and be done playing these stupid games.

I wish he would have at least thrown some punches, instead of covering his face like a b***h. And as for the girl, she's so god-damn fickle and immature. I should have knocked Billy ass right then and there at the show when he cockblocked me. Any who, me and Billy are cool now. Had I known this girl was as dumb as she turned out to be, then I wouldn't have pursued a relationship with her. But I still would have fought billy, because you don't steal another guy's girl! Especially if that guy is an aspie who just happens to have trouble getting girls in the first place.

Would I do it again?

For sure I would! A guy's gotta learn NEVER cockblock an aspie.

You think you doing good deed but you are wasting a fight and energy over a whore that doesn't want to be honest with you.

Your friend is not really a friend if you try to look at things that they done for you.

dsfargeg
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Apr 2008, 2:50 am

Wow. That was f****d up, mate. First, your "friend" betrays you, and then he betrays his long-time friend, then the girl betrays you...

I think I would react just the same if I was you. Only with chains and baseball bats. :?

Pobodys_Nerfect
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 6:13 am

Bluesummers wrote:
She's crafty - she gets around
She's crafty - she's always down
She's crafty - she's got a gripe
She's crafty - and she's just my type
She's crafty.

Yay Beastie Boys. And ahem, congratulations on giving her the attention she craved for. If it were me, I wouldn't have had a second thought about her after seeing her make out with my friend. For all you know, you could have been snowballed 8O .

What do you mean by snowballed?

Turtle000
Raven
Raven

02 Apr 2008, 6:43 am

What were you thinking? You're not supposed to make that kind of girl your girlfriend anyway. That's the kind of girl you just sleep with. You're friend had the right idea.

Pobodys_Nerfect
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 7:03 am

What kind of guys do these kind of girls end up with? Or do these kind of girls just have short term relationships, maybe up to a couple years, all their lives?

Turtle000
Raven
Raven

02 Apr 2008, 7:19 am

Pobodys_Nerfect wrote:
What kind of guys do these kind of girls end up with? Or do these kind of girls just have short term relationships, maybe up to a couple years, all their lives?

Well they end up with guys that only want one thing or guys like jkrane that wants to try to have a relationship with her anyway. And maybe sometime in their life they'll change into a relationship type girl.

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

02 Apr 2008, 7:53 am

Its okay to hit a "friend" for betraying you. Its really stupid to fight over a trashy slut. A decent girl who wants to be with you would not do that to you.

Hanwag
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Apr 2008, 7:59 am

Pobodys_Nerfect wrote:

They end up with exactly the guys they want it seems to me. Somebody who'd fight over a cheap f***. Actually does sound exciting from her point of view I'd say. The girl seems the only smart one in the story. She scores twice without having to fight. The guys are the dumbasses. Especially the TS.

The worst thing is you really sound proud of what you have done. In my opininion a girl does not get stolen or anything. She just chooses who to go with (and you lost). A girl is a person, not a thing!

That Billy guy gets some respect from me for not wanting to hit a friend, but the TS needs to grow up (I really hope you're as old as you sound, then there is hope).

jkrane
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 10:28 am

Being a virgin at 20 really bothers me. I find the media really rubs it in my face.

I actually treated this girl with respect, not like an object. I even gave her a chance to be my g/f afterwards because we did hit it off really well initially, and Billy does have a way of manipulating people. I didn't know she was a cheap slut when I first met her. It's not that easy to tell unless it's blatantly obvious.

If Billy had stolen the last piece of pizza, or the last cookie, it would have been a different story. The fact that he stole my girl, lied to me with a pathetic story about loving her for a long time, and then ditched her like trash was what pissed me off the most. I'm not his friend, but we're "cool" in the sense that if he doesn't bother me, I won't bother him.

Billy treated her like trash, not me. Manipulating a girl into having sex with you, then ditching her the next day, and making her cry sounds pretty low to me. If Billy actually loved this girl, then I may been frustrated for a day or two, but I would not have been mad at him. I gave him his just deserts. He's been getting on a lot of other people's nerves anyways.

I've had low standards for girls for years, but I learned a valuable lesson with this girl.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 11:49 am

You are not mature to get in to fist fight over this. Fact is you priorities are much the same as his besides the lying. He is a dick you shouldn’t give him the time of day. The fact that you do means that you obviously could care less about the girl as a person. However he did not cheat. First you don't own any girl and second what makes you think she was your's? Ok, she was making out with you but doesn't mean she was interested in a serious relationship with you. This is a reality check. Some people are like that. It isn't necessarily to do with maturity, although in this case she may be a little naive. I don't think you are much different. By being like this you are missing out on girls that don't appreciate immature antics.