I got into a fist-fight over a girl

Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 11:49 am

You are not mature to get in to fist fight over this. Fact is you priorities are much the same as his besides the lying. He is a dick you shouldn’t give him the time of day. The fact that you do means that you obviously could care less about the girl as a person. However he did not cheat. First you don't own any girl and second what makes you think she was your's? Ok, she was making out with you but doesn't mean she was interested in a serious relationship with you. This is a reality check. Some people are like that. It isn't necessarily to do with maturity, although in this case she may be a little naive. I don't think you are much different. By being like this you are missing out on girls that don't appreciate immature antics.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 12:04 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
You are not mature to get in to fist fight over this. Fact is you priorities are much the same as his besides the lying. He is a dick you shouldn’t give him the time of day. The fact that you do means that you obviously could care less about the girl as a person. However he did not cheat. First you don't own any girl and second what makes you think she was your's? Ok, she was making out with you but doesn't mean she was interested in a serious relationship with you. This is a reality check. Some people are like that. It isn't necessarily to do with maturity, although in this case she may be a little naive. I don't think you are much different. By being like this you are missing out on girls that don't appreciate immature antics.

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 12:12 pm

Kalister1 wrote:
0_equals_true wrote:

Hanwag
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Apr 2008, 12:26 pm

I understand pretty well about being frustrated on being a 20yo virgin. And a 24 year old as well by the way. But why blame him for that? It is quite obvious from your story what she is interested in. If you go for that kind of thing is a personal choice and I probably wouldn't. But still it is your own choice. In the same way her going to with Billy was her choice. She could have said no to him and it probably sucks for you she didn't, but ultimately it was what she did, not what he did. Anyway, getting into a fight with him will not improve your level of virginity at all. Seducing girls might help a lot better :).

The reason my post was so angry was primarily because you sound proud of getting into a fight, which is basically very stupid. Especially since you are a lot older than you sound...

I was once in a 'fight' over a girl... we fought it by being nice to her...

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 1:49 pm

- wrote:
That last line makes "the Aspies" sound like a gang
"Once your an aspie, you're always an aspie, from your first cigerrete to your last dying day."
lol

Someone should make "Wrong Planet Story"

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 1:55 pm

I almost got in a fight with this kids friends because I made out with his girlfriend in front of him. We at a party and both really drunk. She told me she was "newly single" He told me he was her boyfriend and later I went up to her when his arm was around her and I put my arm around her and took her away and started flirting with her. He was like "WTF" and I said "Obviously she's not very loyal you should dump her"

haha
Thank god my roomate and my friends were there to save me from like 4 guys.

jkrane
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 2:27 pm

MartyMoose wrote:
I almost got in a fight with this kids friends because I made out with his girlfriend in front of him. We at a party and both really drunk. She told me she was "newly single" He told me he was her boyfriend and later I went up to her when his arm was around her and I put my arm around her and took her away and started flirting with her. He was like "WTF" and I said "Obviously she's not very loyal you should dump her"

haha
Thank god my roomate and my friends were there to save me from like 4 guys.

lol.

jkrane
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 2:34 pm

Despite my intelligence, I can be an animal at times, I'll gladly admit to that. But Billy made me feel like less of a man in front of this girl. So, being the primitive creature that I am, I felt that it was my right to take back my "manhood". I know it doesn't really make a lot of sense, but I have a weakness when it comes to women. The adrenaline kicks in at levels that are too high for me to manage, and I can become very territorial, jealous, and hostile towards another man that attempts to steal a potential lover.

I know damn well that a girl is not a piece of property. But come on! If you see a guy who is trying to get with a girl, it is very bad manners to step in and destroy another man's attempt at getting a girl. Especially if my intentions were honourable, and his weren't.

I know it was the girl's choice to take him, but Billy is VERY manipluative. He is well known for having a way with words, and he knows exactly what to say and when to say it.

weather1man
Toucan
Toucan

02 Apr 2008, 2:45 pm

You and your friends sound like loosers to be honest. I'm not trying to be a jerk but come on, get a life man.

Hanwag
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Apr 2008, 2:50 pm

Hmmm... so to get back your MANhood you acted like a little BOY... thinker :). I do understand the feeling, but with me after 12 it went away.

Having a way with words like Billy basically is called flirting. But don't get fooled by a girl like that. The fact she was making out with you and then went with him tells us a lot about her intentions. Afterwards ofcourseeeeee she thought he was serious and f***ed him for that reason. Sure :). That's just saving face.

MartyMoose
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 2:52 pm

Me and my friend just call out who we got. One day he was like "I call the blonde" when walking down the hallway in my building and I'm like "I call the brunette"(Who I think is much hotter by the way) and the blonde heard him and shouted out of my apartment "I Call The Blonde!!"

LOL

I was actually rolling on the floor laughing.

Hanwag
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Apr 2008, 2:53 pm

While a lot of talk in this thread is about what girls want, are there any women around who's like to react?

Bluesummers
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 2:55 pm

weather1man wrote:
You and your friends sound like loosers to be honest. I'm not trying to be a jerk but come on, get a life man.
Easy to say, hard to understand. While you ride your high-horse saying "get a life," it's not so simple.

That's exactly what I think he was trying to do. You have to realize, these chances don't come often for most of us, and we put such high hopes into them. Take your greatest hope, your most beautiful dream, and then turn it into a nightmare. When the light falls to the shadow, it won't be mere fists that are swinging.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 2:56 pm

Im so amazed at this story.

He didn't steal her. She made the choice, not him. Women don't get "stolen" away, they make the choice with who they want to be. Stop talking about her like she is an item.

z0rp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2008, 2:56 pm

- wrote:
That last line makes "the Aspies" sound like a gang

We are a gang, once you join this family there's no way out buddy, we'll kill your whole family. kidding XD

Whisperer
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Apr 2008, 4:20 pm

This is what we all get when women act like objects to be picked up and f****d by the most challenge-accepting confident guy or whatever. . .
She was making out with you - another guy arrives the moment you turn around and she's making out with him. . . completely hollow.

The only benefit of the doubt I can give her is that she seems to have been manipulated by that Billy guy for whom she supposedly had feelings - but then, in that case it's still a bit amiss that she was making out with you right before. . .