Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 211 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214 ... 239  Next

raycmy
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Nov 2014, 3:53 am

Hi everybody,I am Ray, from China.
I am not really counting on find my Miss Right here,but I would like to meet someone who I can talk to.
I like western philosophy and there is no one agrees my thoughts, especially I am a aspie who have communication problems.
So I like it if someone would like to talk to me. :D

Brung
Raven
Raven

29 Nov 2014, 9:49 pm

Alright, nothing ventured, nothing gained, right... here it goes.

Name: Brian

Dating Range: 28 to 50 years old

Aspie: Undiagnosed, but believe so.

Interests: Running, Psychology, philosophy, Exercise, NLP, mysticism and metaphysics, Human Brain, and wood carving (when I get time).

Appearance: 5' 10", dark brown curly hair, green eyes, sometimes with a beard - sometimes not, others say I'm heavily muscled.

Smoke: No

Drinker: No - maybe on special occasions

Personality: Introverted, honest, fiercely loyal, intense, somewhat witty, can get a bit crazy at times. Not great at socializing, but I keep trying. Will always have your back. Will send a picture if asked and would like one in return.

Looking For: Female who is humble, honest, caring, demure. One who prefers quiet over loud. She's sensitive, patient, understanding, affectionate, empathic, and likes sex. Yes, likes sex, or isn't sure if she likes it, but willing to explore the possibilities ;)

Uh, guess there's no reason to get too wordy here. Need some things left to discover. Pm if you'd like and let's see where it goes.

MetalFist
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Nov 2014, 11:16 pm

Hey i'm Allen and I lived in America. i'm tall, black short curly hair, glasses, and in shape. Diagnosed with Aspergers. I'm into gaming, guitar/drums, metal/punk music, martial arts, horror movies, computer, and nature. I'm looking for someone that's honest, affection, loving, kind and also introverted (which i am of course).

FailPail
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Dec 2014, 8:49 pm

Well, what have I got to lose.

My name is Alex and I live in Texas, USA and am a diagnosed male aspie of around 5"10' and 160 or so pounds with currently short hair. I am 18 years of age and am will be either a University of Texas at Dallas student in spring, or will be attending a local community college for credits. How to describe myself? I am not very good at describing people let alone myself. I like quiet but have tendency to be loud sometimes, I have a hard time talking to people do not share similar interests. I consider myself somewhat of a recluse as I do not attend many social events or venture out of my room very often. Is that good? As for what i am interested in, I have an abundance of interests. I'm interested in computer science, particularly artificial intelligence, Anime, Neuroscience, video games, physics, science, technology, and learning. What i'm looking for? a girl around my age, though I am not sure what that would be, she may be in high school, college, or neither with explanation as to why. is that it? I think so.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Dec 2014, 8:56 am

http://imgur.com/a/yq476#dPQzGsJ <- pictures

I'm a twenty-six year old British guy who originated from the Merseyside, moved down to Ipswich and liked it enough to want to stay. When I was up north I studied English and Philosophy at University of Liverpool, which I quit for Politics, Philosophy and Economics with the Open University, which I also quit because I'm tired of studying and want to work. Phew.

You might be able to guess some of my interests from my choice of study but I'm also into video games and animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9MPwzKbrA This girl is my baby. Sadly I only see her when I visit the parents' place.

Right now I'm looking for work in accounts.

I’m really good at

I'm surprisingly intelligent beneath my goofy façade and spend a lot of time thinking about things. I'm good at entertaining myself in such a way when I think a lot of people would go crazy from isolation.

On a typical Friday night I am

I literally don't know anybody in Ipswich yet so not very much!

You should message me if

You want to speak to me, we have any common interests, you love animals.

PS. yes, this was clumsily pasted in from OKC

Cadagan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Dec 2014, 1:21 pm

(We tried to make a new thread for this before, sorry about that D: )

Hi, we are a married couple looking for a female third for a long-term committed relationship, preferably starting with friendship and seeing where things go. We currently live in Florida, and are both geeks who love games and enjoy the horror genre.

Rory is English, 19 years old and 6"1'
He is currently working towards becoming a free-lance web developer/designer. His main hobbies are gaming and reading and reading about games. He's very sweet and kind, and can be really silly at times. He's also deeply trustworthy, he says I'm not to say he's perfect but I think he is.

Elena is American, 20 years old and 5"4
She is building her skills as an artist (art being her 'Aspie field'), she also enjoys reading. She loves birds and animals in general. She is incredibly sweet and cuddly, the kind of girl who talks to animals in baby voice. Very smart, though clumsy at times.

We are both into the general nerdy type stuff, of course having our own preferences within that.
We both have Aspergers and as such have some Aspergers related baggage, as I'm sure we all do.
We both keep up with things like technology, maths and physics at least somewhat.
We are both very quiet with people we don't know (Rory especially), but can be very fun and joke around a lot once we warm up to someone.
Neither of us drink or do drugs, we are both "stay at home, watch a show" kind of people.
In our relationship, we are both try to be as giving and caring as possible. We rarely argue and never get angry at each other (we're both kind of scared of angry people). We just want another wonderful person to share our affections with.

Who we are looking for

An aspie female (bisexual, of course)
Someone within in the age range of 17 - 22
Can, if suitable, live with us without immense hassle within 1-2 years (we've already gone through one immigration)
Someone who wants lots of love and affections, and will give in return
Can be shy or confident, both are wonderful
Doesn't do drugs or drink alcohol
A girl who is looking for a long term relationship
Is living, or wants to live a healthy lifestyle

We would like to apologize for the high specifications/standards, but we don't want to waste anyone's time needlessly, and we want our third to be the perfect fit. :)

If you message us we'll try being friends first to get a feeling for compatibility, then see about dating.
Also, we'd like to reinforce that the goal is for a healthy, balanced and loving long term relationship, not a fling or anything like that.

So, if you fit the bill, please message us, even if you're feeling nervous about it, otherwise you might have missed the two loves of your life.
If you could include as much detail about yourself, and possibly a photo (though if you're not comfortable with that we understand), we will try to get back to you ASAP. Of course feel free to ask any questions, we'll be happy to answer them.

Thank you for your time, we love you already just for reading this.

xenocity
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2014, 12:12 am

Dating Range: not too important, just be legal.
Religion: Not important
Interests: Coin collecting, video games, computer games, board games, card games, movies, reading talking etc...
Appearance: I have pics upon demand... Look similar to my avatar (yes that is my Mii)
Smoker or Drinker: Nope, notta, I don't mind if the person drinks.
Personality: Open minded, warm, accepting, respectful decent. (really not too picky)
Looking For: A man within 1 hour or 100 miles (it really depends on the construction here).

Feel free to hit me up :wink:

IKnowWhoIAmNow
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Dec 2014, 2:42 am

I thought this thread was being decommitted in favour of newer ones; but since it isn't yet:

Man, aged nearly 50, in East Anglia (UK), seeking women aged 35-55

I'm Martin and would like to spend time with a nice lady walking in parks/footpaths/riversides, meeting for tea/coffee, visiting museums, practical astronomy, plus whatever she is into that we can do together.

My own interests are astronomy, philosophy, logic/mathematics, heavy rock music and the cat fancy. I have a clean driving licence and own car, don't smoke or do drugs and drink alcohol once a week or so.

Quick facts:
* White British
* Atheist
* Broadly Centre Right politically (it varies by issue)
* Work for a regional Autism charity as
    +Book Sales Co-ordinator
    +Adult AS Group Support Worker
    +Social Media Co-ordinator

My intention is long-term dating leading hopefully to true love. You are an Aspie or an NT Geek and, ideally, love cats. If you would enjoy discussing philosophy or admiring scenery, of both the Earth and the Heavens, then perhaps if we're lucky, I am the guy you've been looking for. Why not message me so we can find out?

Me (avatar image, taken December 14 2014):
Me (and my cat, taken December 7 2014):

Comp_Geek_573
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2014, 5:13 pm

I'll give this another shot...

I am a 30 year old male in Indiana with Asperger's, very much single (or I wouldn't be posting here) completely straight (that is, men just plain don't "do it" for me at all.) I'm six feet tall, 160 lb and wear glasses. I am looking for a woman in the USA or Canada, at least of legal age but younger than 45 or so (the upper limit is soft; don't disqualify yourself if you're 46 or 47.) I can easily find overweight/obese women very attractive, so don't worry if you're carrying extra weight!

I am very heavily into computers, math, video games and, increasingly, music. I like to put quantities on things whenever possible. I've played lots of Guitar Hero and have more recently picked up the actual guitar. I would say my main "special interest" right now is video game character/vehicle stats - different strengths and weaknesses that compete fairly against one another, and I would love to work out the stats for the next Mario Kart.

I can talk to NT's decently enough, but I'm very scared to try any kind of "first move" with them because I don't want to creep anyone out even slightly. Different people do have different boundaries, after all. So if you're a NT and we're going out for coffee or something, without you making the first move or giving explicit verbal/written permission, the most I'll ever have the nerve to do (even drunk) is tell you I like you or that you're attractive. Please don't take the physical "coldness" as rejection or "friend-zoning" - I just don't want to make you AT ALL uncomfortable, and if it's not happening, I'll tell you directly. I nonetheless would really like to get physical if and only if I KNOW that's what you really want!

I drink regularly, but I also know my BAC pretty closely, almost never want to go over 0.10%, and never drive above 0.04%.

AQ: 33

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jan 2015, 9:27 am

H'okay so the site just deleted my wonderfully written introduction before I could post it. Time to try again.

http://imgur.com/FI1Bxkk
http://imgur.com/BGawHkZ
http://imgur.com/v4KGl5F

I'll keep this short. I'm a 26-year-old man who recently moved back to the Merseyside, in the north-west of England. I have relatively mild Aspergers and a superficially "normal" function but I find it hard to cope with the stress of normal social interaction.

I'm looking for somebody who shares some interests in gaming, left-wing politics, craft beer, introspective and explorative conversations, comedy and humour in general.

If you want to contact me then send a PM here or email at [email protected]. If you're nervous or shy then feel free to send a short message as I really don't mind being the one to make the conversation at first!

Good luck everybody.

Meekaraccoon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jan 2015, 6:42 am

Hi, I am Michelle, I am 42 living in portsmouth uk. I am an undiagnosed aspie (waiting on my referral for formal diagnoses). I have two children a girl 18 and boy 20. I am feeling rather lonely as my husband left me last year in July after a 16 year marriage!. I am an animal keeper of exotic animals such as raccoons, meerkats, foxes ect. I do educational visits in schools, colleges ect with them. If you have the same sort of interest would love to hear from you. I also like to chat about philosophical theories and debates. Please feel free to pm if you wish to chat to me.

IKnowWhoIAmNow
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jan 2015, 8:17 am

I thought this thread was being decommitted in favour of newer ones; but since it isn't yet:

UPDATE for Man, aged nearly 50, in East Anglia (UK), seeking women aged 35-55

I'm Martin and would like to spend time with a nice lady walking in parks/footpaths/riversides, meeting for tea/coffee, visiting museums, practical astronomy, plus whatever she is into that we can do together.

My own interests are astronomy, walking/hiking, heavy rock music, information technology, photography, cosmology, mathematical philosophy, the cat fancy and reading. I have a clean driving licence and own car, don't smoke or do drugs and drink alcohol once a week or so.

My intention is long-term dating leading hopefully to true love. You are ideally an Aspie, or NT Geek, who loves cats. If you would enjoy discussing philosophy or admiring scenery, of both the Earth and the Heavens, then perhaps if we're lucky, I am the guy you've been looking for. Why not message me so we can find out?

If you would like to know more about me, please visit my PlentyOfFish or OKCupid profiles.

Johannes88
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Jan 2015, 1:13 pm

I'll just provide a link to my POF account and you can check me out.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=45782613

darkphantomx

26 Jan 2015, 11:47 pm

I'm a male 4 ft 11 ogre from the planet of Oo'glog but I just traveled to Earth. I'm searching for human female to be my girlfriend so we can make musical farting together. I am searching for a woman who enjoys farting various musical notes and tones.

If you are interested, please message me.

Andreger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 6:47 am

This is already posted in some other thread but I think here it's much more relevant.

Dating Range: 24-28
Location: US, Philadelphia area since this summer and for a long time
Religion: None
Occupation: IT Manager, leader of research startup and also student once again since September
Interests: History, especially military and related areas, Social Science, Travelling, Political Activism.
Appearance: European, 5'11'', feel free to ask for photo
Smoker or Drinker: I'd say "drinking socially" if it would depend on society around but it isn't - I drink not much and only when in mood, and never smoked
Personality: decisive, responsible, intelligent (hope so) however mostly shy and quiet when there is no crucial need for tough actions or when I'm not speaking about my hobbies or travel stories. I'm not an outgoing person but I like to go out in free time - not for night clubs or bars but rather for visiting museums and meetings of like-minded persons, walking in the park, or zoo, or just by the beautiful city district. When there's free time at home I'd rather learn something new or watch Simpsons and House M.D. again.
Looking For: for a girl in Philly/South Jersey that has at least some interest in history and making a difference in the surrounding world

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2015, 12:39 pm

Trailer park intellectual available in the North West of England - recently diagnosed 58 year old asperger's with an average mental age of around 40 seeks true hearted Lady for company and more. Arty type, sax player, high level poetry reader, can talk forever about myself. Rapid cycling mildly bi polar ish in nature, oscillates between hysterical over confidence and child like waifishness. Volatile intellect that can suddenly manifest as actually being as thick as a post.

Entirely capable of falling in love with Marge Simpson at the drop of a hat, also entertains fantasies about right wing lady politicians of an inappropriate nature. Not so much a fantasist as someone actually capable of temporarily inhabiting a fantasy world, being self conscious of it and enjoying the fact. It's a bit like being Mr Benn.

My life story sounds like the ramblings of a compulsive liar (the rumours circulating about me and Tintin Quarantino simply are not true, there was hardly any physical contact).

All men are animals but some make better pets, - I am sane, good and safe to know and actually about as Byronic as Frank Spencer in private.

Ladies seeking an opening in the Arts could find my inner world fascinating, and I have marked transferable skills.

Why wait? You can actually meet a man who will eventually insert about as much drama into your life as a cold bowl of porridge, but there would be Love, thrills and laughs along the way. There's a song in my heart, a Velvet Underground one.

Interests include rechargeable electrical items, me, smoking, sonnets, a musical career that anyone sensible would have abandoned years ago, The Krankies, Yootha Joyce, Jump Blues and Rammstein.

Can impersonate normality for up to an hour.

Just a click away on Plenty of Fish :heart: