Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 211 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214 ... 239  Next

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2015, 12:39 pm

Trailer park intellectual available in the North West of England - recently diagnosed 58 year old asperger's with an average mental age of around 40 seeks true hearted Lady for company and more. Arty type, sax player, high level poetry reader, can talk forever about myself. Rapid cycling mildly bi polar ish in nature, oscillates between hysterical over confidence and child like waifishness. Volatile intellect that can suddenly manifest as actually being as thick as a post.

Entirely capable of falling in love with Marge Simpson at the drop of a hat, also entertains fantasies about right wing lady politicians of an inappropriate nature. Not so much a fantasist as someone actually capable of temporarily inhabiting a fantasy world, being self conscious of it and enjoying the fact. It's a bit like being Mr Benn.

My life story sounds like the ramblings of a compulsive liar (the rumours circulating about me and Tintin Quarantino simply are not true, there was hardly any physical contact).

All men are animals but some make better pets, - I am sane, good and safe to know and actually about as Byronic as Frank Spencer in private.

Ladies seeking an opening in the Arts could find my inner world fascinating, and I have marked transferable skills.

Why wait? You can actually meet a man who will eventually insert about as much drama into your life as a cold bowl of porridge, but there would be Love, thrills and laughs along the way. There's a song in my heart, a Velvet Underground one.

Interests include rechargeable electrical items, me, smoking, sonnets, a musical career that anyone sensible would have abandoned years ago, The Krankies, Yootha Joyce, Jump Blues and Rammstein.

Can impersonate normality for up to an hour.

Just a click away on Plenty of Fish :heart:

Kate_the_Aspie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Mar 2015, 10:52 am

Hello, my name is Kate, and I currently live in Queensbury NY. I am 22 years old, soon to be 23 in June. My interests are writing and mathematics mainly. I'm looking for a guy who likes to joke around, likes nice long walks in the park (or elsewhere), and is an open minded person. Ideally I would like someone in the 20s age range, but hey if we hit it off, I'd keep an open mind, well at least 18 though. I have blonde hair, grayish blue eyes, a nice smile from what I've been told, and glasses. You can hit me up on facebook if you want (Kate Durning) or pm me here.

doibelonghere
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Mar 2015, 5:00 pm

I am a 27 year old straight male near the Seattle area. I am not sure if I have aspergers, I think I might but am scared to talk to a doctor about it. I have a sibling with severe autism so I know a bit about the condition.

I have been single for 3 years following an abusive relationship. I love cats and video games. I love reading and being outdoors. I have a great career and live on my own.

I'm looking for friends and maybe more, so if I sound interesting to you please send me a PM :)

Uncertainty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Mar 2015, 10:20 pm

24 Redhead, Anime, Manga, video games, occasionally going to the gym, College Bachelor. Also should mention straight but wonder sometimes am I denying myself half the population for romantic opportunity?
That pretty much sums up my life haha. Although I assure you I'm not as boring or simplified as my daily routine.
Really just looking to make the most out of life and figure the internet may be a valuable resource when looking for a relationship.

I'm introverted but definetly not shy. I'm pretty happy with my life just looking to get back to school working on a degree and getting some moolah $$$
I'd have to describe myself as pretty nerdy. The opening statement is pretty accurate but it's not a complete description. Describing yourself on the internet feels like posting an advertisement. How to make it as shiny as possible =D
I'll try to put it simply, if you appreciate the marvel and Dc cinematic universes you and I probably have something in common. If you play league of legends or tetris thats also a plus. Holding a good conversation is a must. Emotional and intellectual understanding/bonding are more important then sex I assure you. Sex is good! Sex is great! Don't get me wrong! I just want to make it clear that the post you see here is looking for a real relationship something beyond just being physically attracted to one another. Please don't take any of what I've said here too seriously xD/

ALRIGHT this post has gone on long enough xD If you'd like to message me feel free to do so here or on facebook. You can look me up as Adam Paul James Holcomb.

alleviate
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Mar 2015, 9:27 pm

Hello there! I'm Caroline. I'm 18 and attend college in NC. I really enjoy physics and marching band and also knit from time to time. I also enjoy being outdoors and with animals. I'm a physics major and intend to graduate two years from now and go on to get my PhD in either physics or possibly engineering. Then again, I may also go to med school later. I'm looking for someone between the ages of 18 and 25.

Other interesting facts about me include that I collect uranium glass (yes, it's safe), I have a 4 y/o Swiss Mountain Dog/Lab mix named Daphne, I play the euphonium and lots of other instruments including the piano, guitar, and viola, and I enjoy looking at abandoned buildings and learning about creepy Cold War stuff on occasion.

Ideally, a partner would either be an Aspie or an open-minded NT who can deal with me and my silliness. If you like physics, band, and dogs, I'm probably already in love with you. If you'd like to know more, visit my OkCupid profile! I'd definitely be open to talking as long as you're within my desired age range. :)

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2015, 1:13 pm

alleviate wrote:
Hello there! I'm Caroline. I'm 18 and attend college in NC. I really enjoy physics and marching band and also knit from time to time. I also enjoy being outdoors and with animals. I'm a physics major and intend to graduate two years from now and go on to get my PhD in either physics or possibly engineering. Then again, I may also go to med school later. I'm looking for someone between the ages of 18 and 25.

Other interesting facts about me include that I collect uranium glass (yes, it's safe), I have a 4 y/o Swiss Mountain Dog/Lab mix named Daphne, I play the euphonium and lots of other instruments including the piano, guitar, and viola, and I enjoy looking at abandoned buildings and learning about creepy Cold War stuff on occasion.

Ideally, a partner would either be an Aspie or an open-minded NT who can deal with me and my silliness. If you like physics, band, and dogs, I'm probably already in love with you. If you'd like to know more, visit my OkCupid profile! I'd definitely be open to talking as long as you're within my desired age range. :)

I use OkCupid, and it's been pretty good. :D

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2015, 1:22 pm

Kate_the_Aspie wrote:
Hello, my name is Kate, and I currently live in Queensbury NY. I am 22 years old, soon to be 23 in June. My interests are writing and mathematics mainly. I'm looking for a guy who likes to joke around, likes nice long walks in the park (or elsewhere), and is an open minded person. Ideally I would like someone in the 20s age range, but hey if we hit it off, I'd keep an open mind, well at least 18 though. I have blonde hair, grayish blue eyes, a nice smile from what I've been told, and glasses. You can hit me up on facebook if you want (Kate Durning) or pm me here.

Nice to see another Upstater on WP!

Xelatoneffer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Apr 2015, 8:45 pm

Male
hetero
Bay Area, California
5'8". 160lbs. somewhat muscular
Religion: Gnosicism, Paganism
Interests: Listening to music, watching movies, reading, welding, meditation, ancient rome, greece, and egypt. Also practicing guitar, researching aspergers, mythology, science, animals, and other stuff.
Personality: Shy at first but I open up fast. I make a lot of puns and jokes. I like to use words and phrases most people dont say.
Looking for: A lady 18-3? who has a good sense of humor, understanding and non-judgmental. Also intelligent and unique.

Hyperborean
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 10:52 am

Hello! For more details about me and my interests, see my profile. But here are the 'bare facts':

Seeking: younger male, asexual-gay romantic, Aspie or Aspie-friendly NT.

Orientation: asexual-gay, romantic

Interests: Languages, literature, philosophy, travel, European cinema, psychology etc.

I'm looking for someone who enjoys travelling, intelligent, in-depth conversation, and prefers romantic companionship to a sexual relationship.

I live in the UK.

starrynightmare
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Apr 2015, 11:28 pm

Hello! My name is Molly. I'm 22, straight, a soon to be university graduate and moving to Orlando, FL. My degree is in English/International Studies with minors in film studies and philosophy. I plan to pursue a master's in film production eventually and have already been accepted to a MFA program. I'm 5'3, petite, an INTJ and a Ravenclaw.

I'm looking for a thoughtful and romantic guy in his 20s. Despite having an Asperger's diagnosis I am an emotional and caring person. My interests include science fiction and fantasy books/TV/movies, creative writing and socializing. I am a cat person. I love Disney, Harry Potter, comic books, Star Wars, cosplay -- couples cosplay is a dream for me! -- and pretty much anything else nerdy.

Here are a couple photos of me: http://imgur.com/a/vA4AH

Feel free to send me a message! I am on Facebook a lot so I can give you my Facebook if you message me.

alecr
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 May 2015, 3:10 pm

starrynightmare wrote:
Hello! My name is Molly. I'm 22, straight, a soon to be university graduate and moving to Orlando, FL. My degree is in English/International Studies with minors in film studies and philosophy. I plan to pursue a master's in film production eventually and have already been accepted to a MFA program. I'm 5'3, petite, an INTJ and a Ravenclaw.

I'm looking for a thoughtful and romantic guy in his 20s. Despite having an Asperger's diagnosis I am an emotional and caring person. My interests include science fiction and fantasy books/TV/movies, creative writing and socializing. I am a cat person. I love Disney, Harry Potter, comic books, Star Wars, cosplay -- couples cosplay is a dream for me! -- and pretty much anything else nerdy.

Here are a couple photos of me: http://imgur.com/a/vA4AH

Feel free to send me a message! I am on Facebook a lot so I can give you my Facebook if you message me.

Uhh. PM sent!

AlexandertheSolitary
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2015, 7:32 pm

TyroneShoelaces wrote:
You will think me odd for saying this, but I have no want for a partner. Despite this, it has become apparent from various postings across forum topics that many do not feel the same way; making specific comment in relation to their lack of success in interacting with the opposite gender, and articulating their desire for a nurturing relationship. For these reasons I created this particular thread; I think it could potentially prove to be quite successful.

To be frank, I would be of little use in maintaining a "dating-group" as I have no interest in the matter - as selfish as that may sound. I would be very happy though if this post were to prompt a genuinely motivated party into setting up such a group.

Thankyou for your input [and the use of your website :) ]

Very altruistic of you to start the thread then. I can sometimes be content at the prospect of lifelong celibacy, but very frequently become anxious and obsessive about this. I think I would be happier if I were completely asexual but could still enjoy friendships with people of both genders. Still I should not be so envious and covetous.

AlexandertheSolitary
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2015, 8:09 pm

I cannot recall if I posted here before, although I do recall reading the earlier posts. In any case probably due for an update. My name is Alexander (or frequently Sandy) and I am currently 33 years of age. I have dark brown, almost black and very curly hair, my beard is lighter with some silver hairs. I have completed a number of courses of study, namely a Bachelor of Arts with Honours majoring in history, a Master of Divinity (theology) and some library studies - undertook a Graduate Diploma of Information Management and have recently completed a Diploma of Library and Information Services.

I am a Christian. I am fascinated by history, the earlier the better. The present is troubling but not without hope. It can also be reassuring that different culturally as the many times and places in the history of the world are, a number of problems are common to humanity.

I enjoy reading. My tastes in fiction are mainly historical novels and fantasy, with some science fiction, and a number of classics of various genres. I also enjoy nonfiction on a wide range of topics, not just history.

I enjoy some television. I am fanatically devoted to Doctor Who, and have also enjoyed Stargate (original movie, SG1, Atlantis, Universe, and the Ark of Truth and Stargate: Continuum films) and Startrek: The Next Generation. Enjoy a lot of British drama, crime shows and comedy. I also enjoy many documentaries.

dionysian
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2015, 7:42 am

I am a 32 year old man from Maryland. I'm looking for a connection above anything else. I am looking for a best friend.

I'm very political. I tend to read non-fiction. I listen to a few podcasts (mostly political). I love many different genres of music.

I don't really like introducing myself like this... It's not really "me"... But I would like to exchange a few PMs and hopefully find somebody interesting.

ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS

Mistermist
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 May 2015, 2:29 am

Wow, this is cool! I wish there was a way to search by location! Anyone in MO/AR/OK/KS? :D

AlexandertheSolitary
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2015, 1:10 am

I live in a rural township in the state of Victoria, Australia, by the way.