how much surgery before i'm not gay for doing it

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 6:07 pm

it's a line from this comedian doug stanhope with regards to transexuals (from his cd/dvd deadbeat hero) but i think it's an interesting question.

if you have sex with someone surgically altered to be female: is it still gay?

i'd say no just because the parts are in the right place.

Reodor_Felgen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 6:13 pm

Technically, it wouldn't be gay. But still, I sure as hell wouldn't f*ck a girl who used to be a dude...

Fuck. This will override the swear word filter.

Griff
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 7:55 pm

Reodor_Felgen wrote:
Technically, it wouldn't be gay. But still, I sure as hell wouldn't f*ck a girl who used to be a dude...
Even if she was really really hot and everything you ever wanted in a person of the opposite sex?

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 11:10 pm

I once feel madly in love with someone who wouldn't requite my love. He told me the only way he would ever love me is if I had the "surgery". Now, to me, I think this is sick. We did love each other, but it was more important to him to please everyone else (family and the sake of leading a life of normality). No thanks, I like my dick. I wouldn't give it up for anything.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 12:47 am

Averick wrote:
I once feel madly in love with someone who wouldn't requite my love. He told me the only way he would ever love me is if I had the "surgery". Now, to me, I think this is sick. We did love each other, but it was more important to him to please everyone else (family and the sake of leading a life of normality). No thanks, I like my dick. I wouldn't give it up for anything.

that sucks. i didn't mean it in that context, though. and it also sucks that he feels so much pressure from his family that he can't just be himself.

......wouldn't transgender be a little more out of the norm at this point than simply homosexual?

TheLadyMary
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Apr 2008, 12:47 am

I don't think it should really matter either way.

Love people for who they are, not for their parts.

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 1:13 am

skafather84 wrote:
Averick wrote:

that sucks. i didn't mean it in that context, though. and it also sucks that he feels so much pressure from his family that he can't just be himself.

......wouldn't transgender be a little more out of the norm at this point than simply homosexual?

Oh, sorry and thanks for your sympathy.

Well, yeah, I would think..
To make the transformation from Mr. Garrison to Mrs. Garrison seems like an uber-retarded approach. Unless I guess you where born in the wrong body like some people feel. I don't really know..

I agree with OurLadyMother..

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 1:16 am

It would only be gay if you were the same sex as they were after surgery (and that goes the same for having sex with them before surgery)

A transgendered man is a man whether or not they have made any steps to transitioning. So if you are a man in relationship with a transgendered person who was born physically female, you are in a gay relationship. After all that person's brain is just as male as yours is.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 1:38 am

skafather84 wrote:
it's a line from this comedian doug stanhope with regards to transexuals (from his cd/dvd deadbeat hero) but i think it's an interesting question.

if you have sex with someone surgically altered to be female: is it still gay?

i'd say no just because the parts are in the right place.

Not gay if you didn't know. If you knew about it that's at least a little gay. Not that it matters. Or does it? :P

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 1:48 am

Averick wrote:
skafather84 wrote:
Averick wrote:

Oh, sorry and thanks for your sympathy.

Well, yeah, I would think..
To make the transformation from Mr. Garrison to Mrs. Garrison seems like an uber-retarded approach. Unless I guess you where born in the wrong body like some people feel. I don't really know..

I agree with OurLadyMother..

some people definitively feel it and so they go for it. i think some people just make choices due to their raising and social pressures to be "normal" even if that means getting some work done on the plumbing.

i agree with ourladymother except that i don't find penises sexually attractive.

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 1:55 am

Averick wrote:

Even if you had been willing you would have had to travel to a less developed country to get it done, possibly even a third world country. Getting the surgery in advance socieites like the US requires you to go through extensive counseling/exams to ensure that you are in fact the opposite sex of the genitalia you were born with, and then you have to live as the opposite sex for 1-2 years before you can begin the hormone treatment. The surgery is done after you have been on hormones for so long

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 1:59 am

Triangular_Trees wrote:
Averick wrote:

Even if you had been willing you would have had to travel to a less developed country to get it done, possibly even a third world country. Getting the surgery in advance socieites like the US requires you to go through extensive counseling/exams to ensure that you are in fact the opposite sex of the genitalia you were born with, and then you have to live as the opposite sex for 1-2 years before you can begin the hormone treatment. The surgery is done after you have been on hormones for so long

that too....it's definitely not just an out-patient procedure.

TheLadyMary
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Apr 2008, 2:19 am

"OurLadyMother?" Close but...

You mean TheLadyMary? :lol:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 3:59 am

Triangular_Trees wrote:
It would only be gay if you were the same sex as they were after surgery (and that goes the same for having sex with them before surgery)

A transgendered man is a man whether or not they have made any steps to transitioning. So if you are a man in relationship with a transgendered person who was born physically female, you are in a gay relationship. After all that person's brain is just as male as yours is.

What if you didn't know that the woman was a transgendered man, would that make you gay?
I've been fooled a time or 2.

Reodor_Felgen
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 7:18 am

Griff wrote:
Reodor_Felgen wrote:
Even if she was really really hot and everything you ever wanted in a person of the opposite sex?

If she used to be a man, she'd still have a masculine appearance. I've never seen a succesfull operation where a man became a woman.

Fuck. This will override the swear word filter.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2008, 8:34 am

Remove the penis and you're an eunuch,
remove the clitoris and you're a Muslim...