Freebased with Merriam Barry 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Sold a Jesus-signed bible on EBay 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
Sold a Jesus-signed bible on EBay 9%  9%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 22

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 5:42 pm

Worked friday night and during the day saturday. Then did nothing for the rest of the weekend.

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 6:07 pm

SAT: work, shopping
SUN: work, went to a friend's house sun. night
MON: my friend came over and we had a bit of a party :)

that's about it really

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 7:30 pm

Saturday: I went to my tap class in the morning. I spent most of the day at the ballet studio. I went to my friends' house that evening. That night I went with those same friends to a local children's theatre production.

Sunday: I didn't do much. The Sunday before that, I went to see Pacific Northwest Ballet perform, so that was really fun.

neongrl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 9:37 pm

neongrl wrote:
Lol, he's not that bad. (It's amazing how many people actually do that though, especially with ketchup.) He just takes a couple extras to use at home because he likes the sauce. The main thing he uses it for is hot dogs. The funny thing is he gets them home and then forgets about them, so we have quite a few in the fridge right now.

Lol, turns out I was wrong about that. Tonight we drove past a Taco Bell and I was telling John about this poll. He proudly told me that last time he was there he got a bunch of hot sauce - filled his pockets as full as he could. (So that's where all the stuff in the fridge came from... I wondered why we suddenly seemed to have accumulated so much of it.) I said "When was that? I must not have been with you, I wouldn't have let you do that!" He said, "No, you weren't there, so when I got to the condiment station I thought to myself 'Amy's not here to stop me so I'm gonna get the sauce while I can!'" Aaargh!

Before you call the condiment police, here's another story that makes it sound like Taco Bell's not too worried about their sauce... John told me that one time his coworker went through a local Taco Bell drive-thru and ordered *1 pound* of hot sauce. No food or drinks, just the sauce. They said "Sure, pull up to the next window." They gave him a pound of hot sauce packets free - no charge and no other purchase necessary. I don't know if all Taco Bells would do it - lol, maybe the ones that do aren't supposed to. Didn't you work at one before Olive Garden?

Thagomizer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2005, 10:26 pm

Let's see, I went to work at the crappy, 6 hour a week grocery store job I have on Saturday, went to church Sunday before Serissa came to visit. Then we did some stuff I won't mention and watched "The Seventh Seal". It was a good weekend.

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2005, 2:08 am

Lets see...I went shopping with my mom in the mall, and I got a new pair of pants. I was supposed to have a crosscountry meet, but it got cancelled.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

neongrl
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2005, 10:01 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
vetivert wrote:
lay on the sofa being really ill and reading, when i wasn't coughing, snotting or trying to breathe or speak (and failing at both).

did sod all, in other words, apart from feel like shite.

Hey, that's when you can at least have some fun with cough medecine and decongestant. Pseudoephedrine, dextromethorphan (especially dextromethorphan), good times :D

I saw a commerical on TV last night for a new Benylin formula - it's supposed to take care of 8 symptoms... I don't know about everyone else, but I get pretty stoned on any of those all-in-one combination cold remedies (I have to admit - I like the feeling though), so it sounds like this one would be great fun lol.