Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Brandon-J
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2008, 11:48 pm

riverotter wrote:
I don't know why people always say stuff like "Thank God it's Friday!" or "Hey- it's almost the weekend!" Because weekends really stress me out.

But I have learned that on Fridays when people ask you what you are doing on the weekend, you are not supposed to list all of your planned activities and then walk away. You are supposed to say the most fun-sounding thing you plan on doing and then ask, "What about you?" I figured that out when I was about thirty years old.

Yea people usually ask that to kinda figure out what kinda person you are. Whether you like to go out and have fun alot or not.

CanyonWind
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 2:54 am

I guess saturday morning I'll go to the rodeo and sit in the audience and watch my kids carry flags in the opening ceremony and pretend I'm grateful to butch the feminist for letting us be so involved in each other's lives.

Maybe they'll see me and we can wave to each other. Might even get a chance to talk to them. Maybe.

After that I'll go to work, because I need the money and I ain't got nothing else to do.

Sunday, I'll go to work because I need the money and I ain't got nothing else to do.

Not sure how it came to this.

Well thank you buddy for your advice...
-Malvina