Smashed up computers on toast 23%  23%  [ 6 ]
Smashed up computers on toast 23%  23%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 26

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2005, 5:21 am

hale_bopp wrote:

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.

I'm the rude to people but only to people that ask for it.

You'd be a real joy to come across when someone comes in for a meal in your work i can imagine.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2005, 5:24 am

eamonn wrote:
I miss Paul B and Captain Brain, although they werent long-time contributors i agreed with a lot that they said and they seem to have level heads on their shoulders. Those where the best days of our lives

Captain Brain was pretty ignorant, if you ask me. (which you didn't, but you got my opinion anyway. ;))

Quote:
You'd be a real joy to come across when someone comes in for a meal in your work i can imagine

I'm not rude to people at work but sometimes I want to kick their butts or yell at them. Sometimes I have been semi intollerant of some behaviour, but I try to keep it minimal. But to be honest people that don't discipline their children REALLY piss me off.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2005, 5:38 am

hale_bopp wrote:
But to be honest people that don't discipline their children REALLY piss me off.

Yes i agree, i am quiet spoken and loud noises annoy me but seing as when i was a kid i once came out of a resteraunt toilet with my trousers pulled down, shouting "anybody gonna wipe my bum" im probably in no position to complain about manners. It doesnt stop noisy children it bugging me a bit though.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2005, 10:42 am

I agree with hale_bopp about children. I work at a grocery store in a wealthy community, imagine the stuff I have to put up with sometimes. DON'T LEAVE YOUR KID IN THE KART!! ! AHH!! !

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2005, 1:38 pm

I think the most amsuingly dumb (to me) thing I've done on WP was the joint posting of http://www.wrongplanet.net/asperger.htm ... pic&t=6318 and http://www.wrongplanet.net/asperger.htm ... pic&t=6319 by myself and Thagomizer. Really, really dumb but it seemed sooooooo funny at the time.

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2005, 1:49 pm

I thought it was about time that this thread needed a reprieve. I was just thinking, "Where are they?" as in all the members who have since left. I miss the old environment of Wrongplanet. There's just something about the new one that makes me feel strange.

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2005, 2:24 pm

I've really enjoyed being able to come to a place where I could meet other aspies, who have the same issues, and who also live in a totally different world. I think it's awesome that some people got together to make this site for other aspies like myself who are searching where to meet other aspies. Other things I really like are that people like facts and knowledge (much like me), and I also really like the funny, "aspieish", posts here on WrongPlanet; they're interesting to read and humorous to me; I think it's been fun coming here on my spare time. Another thing I like about WP is that I'm finally in a crowd that I feel fully excepted in and I can fully associate with, eventhough it may not be a crowd in person (like at school or somewhere else).

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

alex
Developer
Developer

11 Dec 2005, 2:24 pm

I miss TyroneShoelaces. If you don't remember him, he was the guy who started the eligible odd-bods single list.

I also miss magic and I miss the time where I knew every member's name. Maybe I should try to remember all of them now :roll:

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2005, 2:31 pm

It's nice to see Aspiegirl2 on the forum again. I wonder whatever became of TyroneShoelaces. I know Magic is busy, he has left for a while. I sent him an e-mail and told him that I was leaving. Come to find out, I was leaving temporarily, so he doesn't even know that I'm back for good.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2005, 2:46 pm

I miss seeing Archmage around. I think he was one of the first people to welcome me to the site... :(

This is a bit random, but I never realized that Alex joined exactly a year before I did before. 8O

alex
Developer
Developer

11 Dec 2005, 2:48 pm

Namiko wrote:
I miss seeing Archmage around. I think he was one of the first people to welcome me to the site... :(

Oh wow, where did he go? He was the person who created the WrongPlanet constitution!

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2005, 3:49 pm

I thought Alex was the first person to administer Wrongplanet from the beginning.

alex
Developer
Developer

11 Dec 2005, 3:51 pm

larsenjw92286 wrote:
I thought Alex was the first person to administer Wrongplanet from the beginning.

I was. But dan was my partner then.

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2005, 3:55 pm

I hate having bad memory I cant remember all these past times :(.

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2005, 3:55 pm

He must have gone on to bigger and better things.

alex
Developer
Developer

11 Dec 2005, 3:58 pm

larsenjw92286 wrote:
He must have gone on to bigger and better things.

????