just curious,

Merle

A bit.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2008, 10:54 am

2ukenkerl wrote:
Einstein said you should get like 10 hours sleep. I, and the US army, say 7.5 is fine. I WOULD love it if I could get 10 hours of sleep like my sleep used to be though.

The older you get, the less sleep you need. Hell, I know a few people who seem like they don't sleep at all, I wonder how old that makes them. :lol:

But seriously now, that's natural. I know insomnia is boring, which is why I accept meds on a low dose - they help me sleep.

Chimchar
Toucan
Toucan

26 Apr 2008, 3:59 pm

I'm having a problem. I seem to become slower and more dull. For the past week, I felt great and more like an NT. But now my autism symptoms are getting worse. Soon, I'll be stuttering and never finish my sentences when I speak. I don't want to go back. Can anyone please help me stop the regression from ever coming? I'm unable to write my book this way. Would anyone tell me what causes it? And the solution to my problem? Thanks in advance!

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2008, 5:10 pm

Chimchar wrote:
I'm having a problem. I seem to become slower and more dull. For the past week, I felt great and more like an NT. But now my autism symptoms are getting worse. Soon, I'll be stuttering and never finish my sentences when I speak. I don't want to go back. Can anyone please help me stop the regression from ever coming? I'm unable to write my book this way. Would anyone tell me what causes it? And the solution to my problem? Thanks in advance!

I am sorry, Chimchar, I don't know what causes it. I also roll up and down the same roller coaster. Sometimes I am amazed that I am stuttering and not able to speak when I am feeling mightly in control, too. I have worked for a Fortune 500 company for a couple of years and three years later was living off the fumes of the last of my unemployment in a tent dodging the park rangers in the national forests. I understand, but I don't know why.

Merle

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2008, 5:54 pm

SilverProteus wrote:
2ukenkerl wrote:
Einstein said you should get like 10 hours sleep. I, and the US army, say 7.5 is fine. I WOULD love it if I could get 10 hours of sleep like my sleep used to be though.

The older you get, the less sleep you need. Hell, I know a few people who seem like they don't sleep at all, I wonder how old that makes them. :lol:

But seriously now, that's natural. I know insomnia is boring, which is why I accept meds on a low dose - they help me sleep.

for me it depends on WHEN I have to sleep.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2008, 5:55 pm

feels like i'm going the opposite way :x

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2008, 3:30 am

I have had those days too.

jamescampbell
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Apr 2008, 3:32 pm

i've been NT for the last 2 months but now i'm going AS again.