Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

The_Cucumber
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 6:45 pm

Well, there are times when I sort of "let go" and am significantly more outgoing then normal. However those always stem from a very conscious decision to do just that. So while I can shift from being extremely introverted to very outgoing, it's always because I choose to do so.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 8:34 pm

Well, There have been times I feel like an IDIOT and totally inept. Luckily, that usually isn't at a time wheer it really has to show, and other times I feel like I can do just about anything(even if I STILL can't catch a ball. :? ) Frankly, I haven't found a real reason why.

Einstein said you should get like 10 hours sleep. I, and the US army, say 7.5 is fine. I WOULD love it if I could get 10 hours of sleep like my sleep used to be though.

As for nutrition, I can load up on gluten, or strict protien, and do just as well. EVEN if I am VERY hungry, if I provided for it, it can be fine. If I haven't, I may STILL not be at my worst.

Still, I know I am ALWAYS well below par. I almost feel like I would sell my soul for a WEEK AT par!

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 9:51 pm

GizmoGirl wrote:
I feel like that at times. There is days where I can speak totally fine (sound normal even!) and even joke around laugh and just be "so called NT". Then there are the days (which by the way are more common) that I am totally Autistic, non verbal rocking sensory issues ect.

I do notice that the days of me being "nt" like are far and few once a month if im lucky and there have been times where it was for a few days but after that I crashed. I slept for days and everything was just really hard for me until i guess i recharged my battery. 8O

Hope that made sense. Sometimes it sounds good in my head but when i go to write it or say it..it comes out different then what i wanted!

Omgosh im the exact same way, after having those days i crash too and all i do is sleep and am very mopey almost like it was too much work to be "NTish" hahaha.

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 9:57 pm

I usually don't realize when I'm being really NT; no one tells me until the next day, when I start acting odd again :D

x_amount_of_words
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 10:12 pm

I act NT sometimes...but it's short lived. I can never act NT when under stress...which is most of the time.

Shelby
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Apr 2008, 2:29 am

Oh I get like that! I'll suddenly feel very social, want to talk to people...not only that but suddenly I CAN talk to people. I'll think "Oh, the autism is gone!" But it doesn't last long, and I find myself wondering how to talk to people again!!

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2008, 11:24 am

I know, it's quite a crash sometimes, huh?

spindriftdancer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Apr 2008, 11:46 am

I like your sigquote, GizmoGirl... That's awesome.

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2008, 12:04 pm

ooo, a butterfly :D I was one yesterday :)

kleodimus
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2008, 1:09 pm

i never feel good ill only recieve happiness when i depart but otherwise i dont have the guts to do it myself yet

spindriftdancer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Apr 2008, 1:22 pm

kleodimus wrote:
i never feel good ill only recieve happiness when i depart but otherwise i dont have the guts to do it myself yet

Ummm, Kleo... you might want to think about that statement you just made. That's not a good sign. Life isn't all bad, and it does get worse and better. The way to get through the bad stuff is to hang on until things are good again. If it doesn't look like it will ever get better then you need to go find help.

GizmoGirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Apr 2008, 3:02 pm

spindriftdancer wrote:
I like your sigquote, GizmoGirl... That's awesome.

thanks,its what i feel :lol:
I have autism whats your problem equals i have autism and im trying the best i can why are you being so darn stubborn all the time......thats what i use it for lol when people get on my nerves (sorry cant spell well,never could!)

~"S&M is an art. Doing it well requires more than a bag full of expensive whips and ropes, a closet full of fetish clothes, or a basement filled with bondage furniture." De Sade~

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2008, 3:10 pm

I like it too

GizmoGirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Apr 2008, 1:49 pm

Specter wrote:
I like it too

what does your quote mean, about the spoon? :D

~"S&M is an art. Doing it well requires more than a bag full of expensive whips and ropes, a closet full of fetish clothes, or a basement filled with bondage furniture." De Sade~

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 2:03 pm

I think that we all have those kinds of feelings.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 4:11 pm

GizmoGirl wrote:
Specter wrote:
I like it too

what does your quote mean, about the spoon? :D

it's from the Matrix. :D