Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Moriath
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Apr 2008, 7:04 pm

ok its not the world in total its the human society within the world that i have the problem with

The world just encompasses that :)

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2008, 8:36 pm

the sad thing is not that you hate the world.
The sad thing is that the world doesn't care.

I think it's a generational thing; most people my age (early 50s) haven't even heard of AS'...there's no particular diagnoses from our childhood, drugs, therapy, we we just seen as shy wierdos....;)

Humanity hasn't changed much in terms of intentions and actions, it's just the toys to accomplish our ends with have changed over time.

Still, if you're young, you still have a chance to do something with yourself and the world. Wish I had...

tesla33
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Apr 2008, 9:05 am

I agree. Some days I feel like why am I here? I really hate it if I end up driving down the ave. during Saturday night bar time. All the people all dressed up and crossing the street, laughing, and what not, ugh man! I just want off this planet. Ignorance is bliss and some day's you just have to forget about all the NT's and all the social illusion they live in and focus on the things that bring you happiness.

I bet there are a lot of things that you can do that any one of them can't. That's what makes me feel better. I just think of all the things that I've spent time on learning and perfecting. I smile inside cause I know I can do it at the best of my ability and a lot of them can't do what I can at all. I still have the day's where even the things I'm good at I feel like I can't do them at all and I down myself for a while but I just try and make it through those day's also. sometimes it takes a long time.

But if there was an aspie only rocket ship to our own planet I'd be the first to board.

:D

-Nikola Tesla-

victorvndoom
Toucan
Toucan

28 Apr 2008, 10:36 am

then you are on the 'right' wrong planet now :)

i didnt like the real world because of the bulling part on school so i went away in my imagination ( with his head in the clouds would my dad say or daydreaming).Now i feel better in this world but i still need that imagination to stay alive

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2008, 10:54 am

Moriath wrote:
ok its not the world in total its the human society within the world that i have the problem with

The world just encompasses that :)

I hate society.