Would you like to punish those who have humiliated you?

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

tailfins1959
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 May 2008, 6:35 am

Dox47 wrote:
NUTLOG wrote:
There are plenty of people who I'd like to jab in the eye with a fork, gut and scatter their entrails across their neatly cut lawn, but apparently that's not the done thing. Well thank you very much, antisocial behaviour laws. :x

Try mailing them a bullet with their name engraved on it. It's a bit more discreet, and allows them to experience those wonderful feelings, fear and paranoia . Be sure to print out the address labels, and either use a re-mailing service or drop it in a postal box 3 towns over, revenge isn't too sweet when you're in jail :lol:.

You could just find a reason to sue 'em (not too difficult in our hot coffee lawsuit culture). That causes major distress. After you've succeeded in doing this, you will realize you wasted a non-trivial chunk of your life. Is it worth it? It tried it and it wasn't for me, even after spending the money.

cyberscan wrote:
It is best to learn the black arts. Not witchraft, but tradecraft. I'm talking about reading books on how to fight,build nefarious devices, pick locks, revenge techniques and such. When people find out you know these things, they tend to leave you alone. You do not have to threaten people, just make suggestions when they are wronged (i.e. be careful on what you suggest and the offending party about whom the suggestion is made). People talk to one another and word will get around that you are not the kind of person to be messed with. In some cases. you can actually carry out some of the techniques that are (relatively) harmless. However NEVER MAKE A DIRECT THREAT. Doing so will get you into trouble.

My "nefarious device" is the law. I have made threats, which won't get you into trouble because by definition, the law is legal. However, using any kind of lever like that reduces your opportunity to build Aspie-tolererant relationships. The last thing you want is a mentality such as: I'm avoiding that person, I might say something he doesn't like and he will sue me, turn me in for every little thing I do wrong, post derogatory info about me online, take over my internet domain if I made a mistake registering it, etc.

My years of experience has taught me to just treat people's reaction as an emotionless sorting process. The key is to spend as little time as possible on a "reject", which gives you more time to find an "approved".

I've still got a pair
Yeah honey, I'm still a guy

darkscorpion
Toucan
Toucan

06 May 2008, 4:26 am

there are some i would love to crush, others i would simply forgive and forget!

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2008, 7:34 am

In my dreams they're being punished by me :twisted: I admit, I have sadistic inclinations.

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2008, 7:37 am

i have to admit there are some people who I wish I could get back at, to bad I don't have much of a backbone or I might actually get even with the jerks.