Would you like to punish those who have humiliated you?

Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

AngelUndercover
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 May 2008, 6:59 am

No, I don't want to punish them. I just want them to understand.

toby2
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 May 2008, 8:28 am

spent most of my life with thoughts of revenge, but i am so unsure about most things i dont know when folk are having a laugh
or abusing me, so i have to just ignore it, makes my head go jelly,ish an dizzy when i cant figure things out. i dont think i
can seek revenge caus no one knew i was an aspy including me. hmm but now i know they were taking advantage of my unknown
disability, not sure how i feel :twisted: :lol:

Mw99
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 8:31 am

Dox47 wrote:
But, any way I could stab him in the wallet I'd use. My favorite were little things, like turning on the hot water all day on Sundays while he wasn't working. The bill wasn't broken down by days, so he could never figure out what was causing these huge water and electrical bills. A similar trick was to prop open the walk in freezer for extended periods, man you could see the meter spinning when that thing kicked on. My coworkers hated him too, so it was easy to get away with, and felt really good. There's nothing quite as satisfying as doing the job yourself. :twisted:

that's funny

Last edited by Mw99 on 04 May 2008, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Woodpeace
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 May 2008, 9:48 am

I would not want to punish them. I sometimes think that my not being a vindictive or vengeful person means that I am too easy going and passive.

I've just remembered a poem by the Nicaraguan poet, Ernesto Cardenal. A Nicaraguan Catholic priest and Minister of Culture in the Sandista government in the 1980s, he was tortured by the Somoza regime in the 1970s. His poem is to the effect that his revenge on his torturers would be to show them love.

Hodor
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 12:28 pm

Most of the people who humiliated and insulted me did so because I was an ass of the highest order. I look back on my early years and cringe at some of the things I said and did, so it's no wonder that I was regarded as a weirdo. Things did improve when people got to know me a bit better, and I haven't been repeatedly and maliciously humiliated for several years. As I said, there's no point in holding a grudge against the people who didn't understand me, because I didn't understand them either.

psmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 May 2008, 12:36 pm

I do not even want to meet my bullies again. I have horrible memories of when I was younger, and I just do not think I would be able to face them again.

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 1:08 pm

Woodpeace wrote:
I sometimes think that my not being a vindictive or vengeful person means that I am too easy going and passive.

Same thing here.

I have learned though that even without being vindictive, it doesn't mean I have to leave myself open to attack either.

I learned that after being burned several times giving people too many chances.

NUTLOG
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 May 2008, 1:39 pm

There are plenty of people who I'd like to jab in the eye with a fork, gut and scatter their entrails across their neatly cut lawn, but apparently that's not the done thing. Well thank you very much, antisocial behaviour laws. :x

i_Am_andaJoy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 May 2008, 1:46 pm

yes.

but not so much "punish," nothing long and slow... i just want to kill them quickly and then relax in the knowledge they are no longer on the planet.

but apparently that's not the done thing... hehe NUTLOG!

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 1:50 pm

NUTLOG wrote:
There are plenty of people who I'd like to jab in the eye with a fork, gut and scatter their entrails across their neatly cut lawn, but apparently that's not the done thing. Well thank you very much, antisocial behaviour laws. :x

Try mailing them a bullet with their name engraved on it. It's a bit more discreet, and allows them to experience those wonderful feelings, fear and paranoia . Be sure to print out the address labels, and either use a re-mailing service or drop it in a postal box 3 towns over, revenge isn't too sweet when you're in jail :lol:.

NUTLOG
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 May 2008, 3:01 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Try mailing them a bullet with their name engraved on it. It's a bit more discreet, and allows them to experience those wonderful feelings, fear and paranoia . Be sure to print out the address labels, and either use a re-mailing service or drop it in a postal box 3 towns over, revenge isn't too sweet when you're in jail :lol:.

It's a good idea in theory, but first I'd have to find out eveybody's address, then decide what kind of bullet to send them. I'm no good at making tough decisions. Do I send hollow point to those who are vacuous and shallow? Do I send everyone a lead semi-wadcutter because I find the word 'wad' amusing? Do I send 9mm to the people I dislike a little and tank shells to those I really hate? Oh the agony of choice. :x

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 3:09 pm

The people who have treated me the worst I honestly believe are so shallow and self absorbed, I don't think they could be humiliated. They're already rat-ba****d bottom feeders, who take pleasure in the degradation of others. I'd like to buy them a one way ticket to Gitmo and be sent updates on their "progress"

Paperplate
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 May 2008, 3:16 pm

I have been rediculed by peers, abused by bosses and parents, while they're happily skipping through there lives. Admittedly, serves me right for being such a weirdo. No wait, I have the right to be different. I want them to suffer in any way the same amount as I did. That's fair. I want my energy back!

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 3:28 pm

It is best to learn the black arts. Not witchraft, but tradecraft. I'm talking about reading books on how to fight,build nefarious devices, pick locks, revenge techniques and such. When people find out you know these things, they tend to leave you alone. You do not have to threaten people, just make suggestions when they are wronged (i.e. be careful on what you suggest and the offending party about whom the suggestion is made). People talk to one another and word will get around that you are not the kind of person to be messed with. In some cases. you can actually carry out some of the techniques that are (relatively) harmless. However NEVER MAKE A DIRECT THREAT. Doing so will get you into trouble.

nomadic28
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 May 2008, 3:30 pm

I don't personally want anything to do with them. But I do know that karma is a mother*$&#er.

catspurr
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 4:20 pm

Paperplate wrote:
I have been rediculed by peers, abused by bosses and parents, while they're happily skipping through there lives. Admittedly, serves me right for being such a weirdo. No wait, I have the right to be different. I want them to suffer in any way the same amount as I did. That's fair. I want my energy back!

I have been told "you don't have to be different"