Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2008, 10:12 am

I had a dream long long ago, actually there was a few of them,
but they ALWAYS had this feel to them, realistic, they always stick in my memory's like they had some meaning.

When I was 9 years old This one dream I had It had 8 girls in it, each one had a shape and size and hair color and an age and name and order of appearance, the strange thing is I met each and every girl with those same names and shapes and ages in that same order in my life, it had nothing to do with relationships really, some I just had one night stands with, the only thing they had in common was I had sex with them all and none others,
My last relationship was supposed to be the last girl I was to ever be with.

I have also had other dreams, one I had to overcome all the 7 deadly sins of my life before I can find peace,
I felt that it represented that once I had conquered them all in my life it would be time for me to die,
but this still might not be the case, it may just mean glory days of at long last peace and joy in my life.

Another dream I had was that this one girl was standing by the side of the road holding the hand of a younger child,
I felt them to be one and the same person, the younger girl was angry and resentful shouting at me as I left with a young boy in a bus of freedom, the older women just stood there remorseful and regretful and sad.

Also there is one other, where I passed by a landmark and I looked up in the sky, the clouds was shaped like an alien ship with two aliens bouncing back and forth like they was making many trips, and this loud voice that I just knew was the voice of god said "you will have a son born in the sign of Orion", well, My son was born in just that sign.
I never seen that landmark before until I came to meet my now ex-girlfriend, now every time I go see my family or come back I pass by that same landmark and I know I will make many more trips back and forth over the years to see them and then come back home again.

=======================
Horoscope,
I never payed much attention to them other then a passing fancy, but when I was younger I made my own, I had done much research trying to find my time of death, what happened is I had a chart that showed every major (and some minor) changes in my life, and it peaked on this one year coming soon (but the confusing thing was I had two peaks not just one), but in the mean while the funny thing is that all the dates and times coincide with when I got into major troubles, met my ex-wife, had my first child with her, our divorce and met my last ex-girlfriend, our child's birth, and it had all the minor times I would meet all the girls in that one dream, now I had always thought my relationship with my now ex-girlfriend would end when the time of death came around and I just enjoy the glory of it till then, but no, its the entanglements, alls the star chart shows is changes, I never stopped to think that perhaps its not me who will die, because of our child and my ex-girlfriends heart problems, and our entanglements because of our child, it would make a majorly huge difference in my life if she died, Or change does not necessarily mean she dies, just ends up in such bad health or position in life (the unexpected things) that I end up with full custody, if thats the case, there is my freedom bus with my child, I think I am going to make out my ex-girlfriends horoscope (and our child's) and see if the dates and times coincide with mine on this matter, if so, there is only a few short years to go before the time of change, I just wait her out if thats the case, I think it would be better if we resolve our issues first, let there be peace, but thats not up to me alone, she has to want to as well, and I do not see that happening, I see that angry little girl and that remorseful women as in that one dream.

Last edited by aspergian_mutant on 08 May 2008, 8:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2008, 10:57 am

I have a lot of recurring dreams:

- about being forced to go back to school and wandering around the halls.
- about my former friend becoming my friend again.
- about living in a large house with a bunch of other girls.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2008, 4:12 pm

Premonitions! 8O

I have them a lot too, though I haven't had very many lately.

I had at least six different ones that kept describing the same girl, in very fine detail...I knew so many things about her, and then I finally met her in Real Life and my mind was just completely blown.

One of the scariest parts was that in one of the dreams, I died...and one day, at one of her family's gatherings, it started to come true 8O I felt like one of those movies where the guy knows his future and tries to change it...I guess I succeeded, because I'm still here =)

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2008, 4:14 pm

IdahoRose wrote:

I think everybody has those dreams.

I'm always running around, trying to find my locker, trying to find a bathroom, hanging out with old friends from school, having to take a test that I wasn't prepared for, failing some of my classes, stuff like that.

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2008, 7:51 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Premonitions! 8O

Bingo! thats the word!
Normally I do not believe in dreams or horoscopes,
but with as much as I seen and experienced in my life things are looking
less and less random and more and more real in coming,
its more a matter of interpretations of them.
dreams by them selves are vary vague, same with horoscopes,
but add them together and.........................knock on wood.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2008, 7:51 pm

This won't surprise anyone, but I have a lot of dreams with cats in them, either my own cats or cats I have seen around my neighborhood.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2008, 8:22 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

I think everybody has those dreams.

I'm always running around, trying to find my locker, trying to find a bathroom, hanging out with old friends from school, having to take a test that I wasn't prepared for, failing some of my classes, stuff like that.

The weird thing is, the school I go to in my dreams looks nothing like the one I used to go to in real life. The walls and stairwells are unrealistically huge, and they have murals painted all over them. The art room is the only classroom I go to, and depending on the dream it either has a very low ceiling or the floor is warped to form tall hills and humps. If I'm not in the art room, I'm usually getting lost in the hallways while trying to find the counselor. In one dream, I went into the school library, which looked like the one from elementary school. I grabbed a book and went to go sit on one of the couches, but a ghost appeared and I was scared out of my mind. At lunch time I usually walk across the blacktop to the cafeteria, and it's always raining outside, sometimes to the point of flooding.

In about half of my school dreams, the school I attend is adjacent to a shopping mall. In these dreams, I always skip last period (which is always art class) to go shopping. The mall is always empty, and I either go look for anime-related merchandise or clothes. Like the school, the mall looks nothing like its real life counterpart: the walls and ceiling are unrealistically huge and it seems to go on forever. If I try to leave the mall by using an elevator, the elevator gets stuck.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 2:41 pm

aspergian_mutant wrote:
Normally I do not believe in dreams or horoscopes...

I always trust my dreams...I don't really believe in horoscopes, though. I think astrology is pretty fascinating, and I love to read about the differences in personalities of people with different signs (a lot of times I can totally see it in people), but as for the daily horoscope fortune things, they're always far too vague, and different websites/magazines/whatever will always say something completely different.

My dreams are often very specific, but just vague enough to where I won't realize what's happening until it happens. Like often times, the thoughts, feelings, and events in the dream will be totally accurate, but the setting and time will be completely different.

And somehow, I can usually tell the difference between a normal dream and a premonition...not quite sure how to explain it...it just feels different.

Trugen
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 2:48 pm

ive heard that aspies are more likely to have premonitions
i think i only had one
and it was of my first and second hospital visit
it was eerilly similar
i forget if my siblings came. they may have just came to visit
and in real life that happened

Omni: Temp
Face of Madness: Myself :twisted: