Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

JM2008
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 May 2008, 5:03 pm

Im too easy to throw aside, dont know why this happens but Im not nasty or harmful, already had a few bad relationships and poor at being close to people, im poor at understanding singals etc and why a girl might maybe say a certain thing, it just seems ppl refuse to give me a second chance, im never known well by others, i never know when to ask a girl for a relationship and i have a lot of trouble handling relationships, i seem to be the only person out of all people in my town who has aspergers, i dont get it, everyone else does better with their lives, what can i do? i am a v misunderstood person

Greentea
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:06 pm

I was just thinking about the same thing today - how come I seem to be the only Aspie I ever met? How come I am the only person I know who hasn't found a life partner? How can it be I'm the only one like me always ??????

JM2008
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 May 2008, 5:11 pm

ive had bad gfs, had sex only once but not done enough else, the one i had sex with was a friend who had promised me a few weeks before that she was going to demonstrate it for me to help me get good relationships and that id always have her support, barely see her these days, dunno what i can do, id definitely accept someone who has aspergers

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:12 pm

JM2008 wrote:
Im too easy to throw aside, dont know why this happens but Im not nasty or harmful, already had a few bad relationships and poor at being close to people, im poor at understanding singals etc and why a girl might maybe say a certain thing, it just seems ppl refuse to give me a second chance, im never known well by others, i never know when to ask a girl for a relationship and i have a lot of trouble handling relationships, i seem to be the only person out of all people in my town who has aspergers, i dont get it, everyone else does better with their lives, what can i do? i am a v misunderstood person

welcome to Earth :D enjoy your stay. xD Everyone feels that way sometimes. What's important is that you keep trying, and stay happy :D

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:14 pm

JM2008 wrote:
ive had bad gfs, had sex only once but not done enough else, the one i had sex with was a friend who had promised me a few weeks before that she was going to demonstrate it for me to help me get good relationships and that id always have her support, barely see her these days, dunno what i can do, id definitely accept someone who has aspergers

well, sex does not equal a secure relationship. Depending on how old you are, it's actually a contributor to bad relationships.

JM2008
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 May 2008, 5:15 pm

i dont even know what to do, im lost in this world, dont even know where to start or anything or how to get into girls n so on, this messes my head up :S

Specter
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:17 pm

JM2008 wrote:
i dont even know what to do, im lost in this world, dont even know where to start or anything or how to get into girls n so on, this messes my head up :S

You're not a teenager perhaps? >.> Because if you are, trust me; it's normal, and it WILL get better. :D

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:21 pm

Well, you've certainly come to the right place!! Don't give up - enjoy the ride, however bumpy it may be. You'll find your way and your place eventually, and when you do you'll wonder why you ever felt so down. Things do get better - we're all allowed to feel a bit rubbish at times, and we all do, but don't let your sorrow blind you to all the fabulous things this life has to offer. :)

JM2008
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 May 2008, 5:24 pm

Ok I'll my life

I regularly like to visit pubs in some evenings
Like rock/metal/indie/punk/emo/gothic music
Like most types of films
Like the ps1, xbox 360, n64 as most boys do

I go to college studying ICT 4 days a week
I work at a cafe on Saturdays 10 till 4
I have started attending a gym called Total Fitness

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 5:59 pm

JM2008, you're not the only one on this board who has had troubles with the opposite gender.

samantca
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 May 2008, 6:22 pm

JM2008 wrote:
Ok I'll my life

Like most types of films

You sound like an awesome guy to me :) And im a girl. Dont think there is something wrong with you. I spent ages failing at relationships before i found someone who accepts me. Your turn will come, you just need to find the right person. Which is really, tricky i know.

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 6:30 pm

samantca wrote:
JM2008 wrote:
Ok I'll my life

Like most types of films

You sound like an awesome guy to me :) And im a girl. Dont think there is something wrong with you. I spent ages failing at relationships before i found someone who accepts me. Your turn will come, you just need to find the right person. Which is really, tricky i know.

AGES!?!?!?!? What? Are you reincarnated? 22 is YOUNG! Most people seem to get married around then. I DIDN'T, but most NTs I know that married DID!

Roark
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 May 2008, 7:35 pm

If nothing else after almost 2 decades of dating frustration, I have learned it is a raw numbers game. Especially for an Aspy, we just have to meet (and hopefully date) as many women as possible, and hopefully we find the rare one that we can connect with.

I almost had one a few years ago, but our timing was off. Hopefully I can find another...

samantca
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 May 2008, 8:04 pm

2ukenkerl wrote:
samantca wrote:
JM2008 wrote:
Ok I'll my life

Like most types of films

AGES!?!?!?!? What? Are you reincarnated? 22 is YOUNG! Most people seem to get married around then. I DIDN'T, but most NTs I know that married DID!

I guess 22 is young but i certainly feel like im 40 :roll:

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2008, 8:31 pm

I tend to find that the majority of girls that turn you down aren't really worth it anyway.

Dates are pointless. I've been on maybe three, and there was never a second date to follow it up.

Easiest way I've found, is to just be friends with a girl, and then see where it goes from there.