Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

tailfins1959
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 May 2008, 8:15 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
In most species, females are the main players of Natural selections. It's just like that.

For humans, dating is a woman's world.

same same

nothing bad in that.

I would tend to hope that because we have bigger brains, we would be beyond that.

Well I'm not giving in to the womans world of dating, I still have a say. :P

In much of Latin America, dating is not a "woman's world". Learn Spanish and/or Portuguese; it will pay off BIG. Spend a week in Rio de Janeiro (avoid expensive places), Recife in Brazil or Caracas, Venezuela, possibly Peru and Bolivia or similar place. Your whole perspective will change. There are also good places in Miami. Limit it to groups that speak almost zero English.

Back when I was single, I spent some time in some rural, isolated towns in the states if Maranhao and Piaui in Brazil. I was a "hot commodity" there; some really hot women even snapped at each other over who was going to spend time with me.

I told the Anglo dating world to "piss off" more than 20 years ago and never looked back. I have been married for eight years now; she still has the same "what can I do to make you happy" attitude.

I've still got a pair
Yeah honey, I'm still a guy

Last edited by tailfins1959 on 13 May 2008, 9:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 8:20 am

MissConstrue wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
For Women, boyfriend hunting is like going shopping. For Men, girlfriend hunting is like going fishing. :wink:

I don't like shopping. It's too loud and confusing.
:roll:

Its called an Analogy MissConstrue. Boyfriend hunting is like shopping because women are for the most part the ones in control of the mating game and they get to choose FIRST.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 8:58 am

LePetitPrince wrote:

Waaaaw (wow with a big opened mouth).
A serious deep post by MissConstrue. I can't believe my eyes.

D1nk0 wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:
For Women, boyfriend hunting is like going shopping. For Men, girlfriend hunting is like going fishing. :wink:

Its called an Analogy MissConstrue. Boyfriend hunting is like shopping because women are for the most part the ones in control of the mating game and they get to choose FIRST.

Hey don't be mean to my WP sweetheart... :oops:

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 10:09 am

tailfins1959 wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
In most species, females are the main players of Natural selections. It's just like that.

same same

nothing bad in that.

I would tend to hope that because we have bigger brains, we would be beyond that.

In much of Latin America, dating is not a "woman's world". Learn Spanish and/or Portuguese; it will pay off BIG. Spend a week in Rio de Janeiro (avoid expensive places), Recife in Brazil or Caracas, Venezuela, possibly Peru and Bolivia or similar place. Your whole perspective will change. There are also good places in Miami. Limit it to groups that speak almost zero English.

Back when I was single, I spent some time in some rural, isolated towns in the states if Maranhao and Piaui in Brazil. I was a "hot commodity" there; some really hot women even snapped at each other over who was going to spend time with me.

I told the Anglo dating world to "piss off" more than 20 years ago and never looked back. I have been married for eight years now; she still has the same "what can I do to make you happy" attitude.

Dating IS a woman's world even here in Lebanon and in all societies that apply the serial monogamy(dating) as a standard social mating process.

You,as an American or European man , is viewed as worthy open-minded handsome man by the women of t he poorer countries, so no doubt that you'll have much better chance in Latin America.

Hot women in Brazil or any poorer society were snapping to each other over you not because women there are different than the women in your country but because you are different than their men , you are seen different ,special,hotter,more educated,wealthier and more mysterious than most of their men...in other term ,you are an alpha male there while you might be considered just an ordinary man by American women simply because there are so many like you in US.

I am totally sure that most Latin men don't get that much attention from women as you were used to get from them.

They see you ....as you said a "a hot commodity" and would have this " Wow,this is the hot guy from America, I want talk to him" - attitude toward you.

I know that because this happens here too a lot.

You've proved the 'Dating is women's world' theory without even realizing.

Anyways, regardless if dating is women's world or not ...your advice is the most useful practical advice so far ...so go for it Bogan! Start by taking courses and by watching Mexican series .....but I warn you , you might die from boredom. :P

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 10:57 am

I hope not very.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 4:35 pm

MR_BOGAN wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

Waaaaw (wow with a big opened mouth).
A serious deep post by MissConstrue. I can't believe my eyes.

D1nk0 wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
D1nk0 wrote:

Hey don't be mean to my WP sweetheart... :oops:

Wow Mr Bogan :) thanx for understanding. I was sort of making a joke about the "shopping" I guess I should take some of these threads in Love and Dating more serious since some people don't deal well with some sense of humor in the forum. Sweetheart. :P

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 4:38 pm

:oops:

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 4:55 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
tailfins1959 wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

same same

nothing bad in that.

Dating IS a woman's world even here in Lebanon and in all societies that apply the serial monogamy(dating) as a standard social mating process.

You,as an American or European man , is viewed as worthy open-minded handsome man by the women of t he poorer countries, so no doubt that you'll have much better chance in Latin America.

Hot women in Brazil or any poorer society were snapping to each other over you not because women there are different than the women in your country but because you are different than their men , you are seen different ,special,hotter,more educated,wealthier and more mysterious than most of their men...in other term ,you are an alpha male there while you might be considered just an ordinary man by American women simply because there are so many like you in US.

I am totally sure that most Latin men don't get that much attention from women as you were used to get from them.

They see you ....as you said a "a hot commodity" and would have this " Wow,this is the hot guy from America, I want talk to him" - attitude toward you.

I know that because this happens here too a lot.

You've proved the 'Dating is women's world' theory without even realizing.

Anyways, regardless if dating is women's world or not ...your advice is the most useful practical advice so far ...so go for it Bogan! Start by taking courses and by watching Mexican series .....but I warn you , you might die from boredom. :P

Yeah Asian woman tend to like European guys as well.

Courses BS!!

I think the trick with woman is be nice to them, make them feel good about themselves. Become their friend get them to like you as a person.

If it is obivious she is a shallow superficial skank, you are perfectly entitled to use her. :thumright:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 5:09 pm

My ex was Asian.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 6:03 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
My ex was Asian.

Sounds tasty!

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 6:14 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
I guess I should take some of these threads in Love and Dating more serious since some people don't deal well with some sense of humor in the forum. Sweetheart. :P

You're forgetting that most of us here are men and can't get women...

tharn
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 May 2008, 8:13 pm

I think most people want a lot of things from a potential partner, some visible on the surface and some not. Unfortunately, you can't see who a person is deep down from across a room. So people generally approach the good looking ones first, and then hope the other stuff is there too.

Looking back on myself in high school, I had the same frustrations about girls being superficial. Sure, a lot of girls in high school are more concerned about how her boyfriend improved her status among other girls. And some girls never grow beyond that. But I think a lot of it was, I just didn't dress so I came off as approachable, and I never got up the courage to start conversations. I blamed it on women being superficial, but I was putting off the "go away" vibe and keeping to myself.

What really bugs me is when girls date a good-looking guy who turns out to be a dirt bag... and instead of kicking him to the curb, they stick with him. Guys do it too, though; he'll let an attractive girl walk all over him because he's afraid she's the best he can do. :/

I just wish there were more places to meet women that didn't involve crowds and alcohol. :(

Dokken
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 8:28 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
I guess I should take some of these threads in Love and Dating more serious since some people don't deal well with some sense of humor in the forum. Sweetheart. :P

You're forgetting that most of us here are men and can't get women...

You can rent them, I suppose.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2008, 7:56 pm

D1nk0 wrote:

Men want to stick hooks in us?! 8O

:lol:

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

catspurr
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2008, 9:12 pm

It's in my understanding that males are way more picky about looks.

Droopy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 May 2008, 10:38 pm

catspurr wrote:
It's in my understanding that males are way more picky about looks.

Yeah, mine too.