Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 5:07 am

Woman how bad are they?

I've read a bit of the alpha male thing and about making yourself more attractive, socially, clothes, etc... Also read there is no such thing as love... I think it is all rather sad. If it is like that, what is the point.

I think in dating you have to meet someones minimum standards, but for example I don't think most woman are going to choose a male that is more alpha than you or because they are more attractive than you. That is just really superficial and if a woman is like that, you are WAY better off without her.

But I could be wrong about this.

Woman live on another planet with them being obssessed and really sensitive about their looks. So if they judge themselves really harshly then they are probably going to judge males harshly...

flitterstads
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 May 2008, 5:27 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:
Woman live on another planet with them being obssessed and really sensitive about their looks. So if they judge themselves really harshly then they are probably going to judge males harshly...

I hope I am not like this..

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 5:27 am

Not all women are like this. I know because I AM one. 8)

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 5:31 am

I don't care about my looks the way that women are said to. All that I care is that my hair is spiked and my jeans are properly rolled. :O)

PilotPirx
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 May 2008, 5:37 am

oooops. cool it down :wink:

they're not that way. they just want to play it somtimes. it's a game. flirting is a game.

lot's of people got that alpha man thing wrong. you don't need to be batman. just play it.
i think that's a major problem in understanding. all those NTs are no more alpha males than you and all those girls know that. (at least if they're out of highschool and see what live is really about).

the main trick is simple: relax!

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 6:00 am

For Women, boyfriend hunting is like going shopping. For Men, girlfriend hunting is like going fishing. :wink:

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 6:05 am

LostInEmulation wrote:
Not all women are like this. I know because I AM one. 8)

So most are then. :shrug:

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 6:08 am

D1nk0 wrote:
For Women, boyfriend hunting is like going shopping. For Men, girlfriend hunting is like going fishing. :wink:

Yeah fishing exactly. :lol:

When you do actually get a girl you seem to get them hook line and sinker.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 6:19 am

PilotPirx wrote:

they're not that way. they just want to play it somtimes. it's a game. flirting is a game.

lot's of people got that alpha man thing wrong. you don't need to be batman. just play it.
i think that's a major problem in understanding. all those NTs are no more alpha males than you and all those girls know that. (at least if they're out of highschool and see what live is really about).

I'm not worried about myself, I just don't like the idea that I'm valued for what I am rather than who I am.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 6:23 am

D1nk0 wrote:

I don't like shopping. It's too loud and confusing.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 6:43 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:
PilotPirx wrote:

I'm not worried about myself, I just don't like the idea that I'm valued for what I am rather than who I am.

LOL, reminds me of that Am I a Beautiful Guy thread. I think the same can be said of women who want to be valued for who they are rather than what they are. I personally think the alpha man thing is somewhat of a joke. I also think both sexes can be superficial in their own ways. Let's face it, men want a hot and subserviant woman. Superficial women want a goodlooking guy who's financially well off. Those are just examples BTW.

I don't believe one gender as a whole can be more fake than the other. I think you'll find more or less fakeness in everyone trying to please the public eye whether it's looks, financial status, character, intellect, jokes.....etc.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 6:46 am

In most species, females are the main players of Natural selections. It's just like that.

For humans, dating is a woman's world.

same same

nothing bad in that.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 6:52 am

MissConstrue wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
PilotPirx wrote:

LOL, reminds me of that Am I a Beautiful Guy thread. I think the same can be said of women who want to be valued for who they are rather than what they are. I personally think the alpha man thing is somewhat of a joke. I also think both sexes can be superficial in their own ways. Let's face it, men want a hot and subserviant woman. Superficial women want a goodlooking guy who's financially well off. Those are just examples BTW.

I don't believe one gender as a whole can be more fake than the other. I think you'll find more or less fakeness in everyone trying to please the public eye whether it's looks, financial status, character, intellect, jokes.....etc.

Waaaaw (wow with a big opened mouth).
A serious deep post by MissConstrue. I can't believe my eyes.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 7:53 am

MissConstrue wrote:
MR_BOGAN wrote:
PilotPirx wrote:

Yeah men can be just as bad as woman.

MR_BOGAN
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 8:03 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
In most species, females are the main players of Natural selections. It's just like that.

same same

nothing bad in that.

I would tend to hope that because we have bigger brains, we would be beyond that.

Well I'm not giving in to the womans world of dating, I still have a say. :P

tailfins1959
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 May 2008, 8:15 am

MR_BOGAN wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

same same

nothing bad in that.

I would tend to hope that because we have bigger brains, we would be beyond that.

Well I'm not giving in to the womans world of dating, I still have a say. :P

In much of Latin America, dating is not a "woman's world". Learn Spanish and/or Portuguese; it will pay off BIG. Spend a week in Rio de Janeiro (avoid expensive places), Recife in Brazil or Caracas, Venezuela, possibly Peru and Bolivia or similar place. Your whole perspective will change. There are also good places in Miami. Limit it to groups that speak almost zero English.

Back when I was single, I spent some time in some rural, isolated towns in the states if Maranhao and Piaui in Brazil. I was a "hot commodity" there; some really hot women even snapped at each other over who was going to spend time with me.

I told the Anglo dating world to "piss off" more than 20 years ago and never looked back. I have been married for eight years now; she still has the same "what can I do to make you happy" attitude.

I've still got a pair
Yeah honey, I'm still a guy

Last edited by tailfins1959 on 13 May 2008, 9:19 am, edited 6 times in total.