My son has been dressing in his mom's clothes

Page 3 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 3:04 am

Zwerfbeertje wrote:
slowmutant wrote:
I would notice because it is a man dressed as a woman.

You'd never know it if you didn't notice and thus you'd unknowingly perpetuate your delusions.

Btw, I've been mistaken for a woman without even trying to look like one.

Slowmutant and I think Oscuria both have this thing about using the example of a 6' 200lb man dressing as a woman and being easy to spot.

I know from being involved in the local transgendered community that this is not the norm.
There are plenty of transsexuals both MtoF and FtoM who pass quite well and I have no reason to believe these guy here can spot those people.

But it sounds better to bash people when you exaggerate things I guess. :roll:

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 3:05 am

I realize I am party to the group who is taking over this thread... I apologize to the OP.

I will make no more comments in this thread unless it refers directly back to the OP.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 5:45 am

[quote="wsmac]

Quote:
By offering factual information as well?

I have no factual information on that subject.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 8:54 am

Some topics really bring out the meanness in me, and I'm sorry for the things I said. I truly am. When discussions degenerate into nasty invective, I get suckered into the bad energy. It's human nature.

I forget myself and the commandment that I love others as myself.
A whole lot of Christians pay lip-service to that ideal, but very few can actually live up to it. I'm really learning a lot about myself when I debate issues here on WP.

Catster2
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2008, 2:37 am

I am female and I used to wear a combination of both (I owned one pair of guys underpants and the rest girls) and wore them because they were comfy, i was short on briefs at the time (they were clean but I think my bros that I accidently picked up in my clean washing) and figured no one would see anyway. These days after being embarrasingly asked by my aunt who hung out my washing one day I have never worn guys underwear again I chucked it out and not only wear women's briefs some pairs are more comfortable than others. The moecst rent ones I bought are a little too big it is hard to find my size and embarrasing to ask for help. I think ti might be partially to do with AS I find it tough to find the right size underwear once buying kids underwear and not realising until I tried them on and recently getting ones that are too big. I find it really difficult to understand sexuality, gender identity and boundaries often doing things and not realising what others might think. If no one else can see him doing this then I say it is nothing to worry about it is only if others can see there might be a problem.

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2008, 12:30 pm

Catster2 wrote:
I am female and I used to wear a combination of both (I owned one pair of guys underpants and the rest girls) and wore them because they were comfy, i was short on briefs at the time (they were clean but I think my bros that I accidently picked up in my clean washing) and figured no one would see anyway. These days after being embarrasingly asked by my aunt who hung out my washing one day I have never worn guys underwear again I chucked it out and not only wear women's briefs some pairs are more comfortable than others. The moecst rent ones I bought are a little too big it is hard to find my size and embarrasing to ask for help. I think ti might be partially to do with AS I find it tough to find the right size underwear once buying kids underwear and not realising until I tried them on and recently getting ones that are too big. I find it really difficult to understand sexuality, gender identity and boundaries often doing things and not realising what others might think. If no one else can see him doing this then I say it is nothing to worry about it is only if others can see there might be a problem.

The only underwear i find comfortable is men's boxer briefs. This is in part because I tend to sweat alot in my inner thigh area and women's underwear holds moisture in, not letting it escape wheras men's carries it away from the body. I sweat more on my legs than i do from my armpits. When I wore women's underwear i'd have to change my underwear at least once during the day and it would stink from all the sweat having been held there. I also find the edges on women's underwear, een the ones that are designed to resemble lace, to be itchy, scratching and to cut into my skin even when the size i'm wearing is too big for me. Women's boxer briefs won't work because they don't come down far enough and they still have the cutting trim around the legs designed to make them look "pretty" and of course they are still made from material that traps moisture in.

My bf was women's underwear because he finds it far more comfortable.

I've let his mother do my laundry. I figured if she knows the kind of underwear he wears she shouldn't be too shocked at seeing mine.

I don't mind people knowing. I'd rather have people know that I wear men's underwear, then to have to be uncomfortable, wet and smelly all day long

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2008, 11:22 pm

TT, I agree that some women's panties do keep moisture in, namely those synthetics.
The plain cotton ones I normally wear don't and perhaps like your boyfriend, I find them comfortable too.

The things I have never enjoyed about men's underwear are:

1) Industrial strength elastic... I don't know why guy's underwear needs elastic so strong it squeezes as tight as it does.
Women's panties have nicer elastic around the waist and the legs.

2) No fly... I have never had use for the fly in men's underwear.. especially since my guy bits would find their way through sometimes... especially with boxers.

3) The material seems lighter and softer with women's panties.

4) I like some of the colors and designs :D

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 7:24 am

Women's underwear are for women. Some people enjoy wearing dog-collars but they are intended for dogs, not humans. If you enjoy wearing ladies' underwear, that's up to you, but don't kid yourself. You know what you're doing isn't right. No one will stop you from slipping maxipads into those ladies' drawers, either. The question is, will you do it?

Have you no shame? :?

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 12:35 pm

wsmac wrote:
TT, I agree that some women's panties do keep moisture in, namely those synthetics.
The plain cotton ones I normally wear don't and perhaps like your boyfriend, I find them comfortable too.

The things I have never enjoyed about men's underwear are:

1) Industrial strength elastic... I don't know why guy's underwear needs elastic so strong it squeezes as tight as it does.
Women's panties have nicer elastic around the waist and the legs.

2) No fly... I have never had use for the fly in men's underwear.. especially since my guy bits would find their way through sometimes... especially with boxers.

3) The material seems lighter and softer with women's panties.

4) I like some of the colors and designs :D

I've only ever worn cotton women's underwear. They synthetic or sil ones would drive me mad in minutes. When I say I sweat alot there I do mean alot. If I wear cotton pants during the summer, you'll see large wet spots on the back of my legs.

I must say I prefer the elastic on the men's boxer briefs is to that cheap little bit that will get worn out, snapped, stretched, cut etc with time on women's underwear. I also like the fact that I can get the elastic to be actually wround my legs so the underwear stays in place rather than moving around

Interestingly, I also discovered that the men's boxer briefs hold pads in place much better than the women's underwear do. Thats only for pads without wings though. And the thicker material also means that you won't end up with a large reddish brown spot on your pants in the event of a period starting unexpectedly or like happened one day when I was teaching, an extremely heavy flow to the point where you have to use a pad and tampon and change both every hour,

And then theres the fact that the men's underwear holdds up to multiple washings without falling apart.

Quote:
Have you no shame?

Slow mutant you needlessly post for no reason at all than to insult others, and though you've frequently admitted to this being wrong in the past, you continue to enjoy playing the part of schoolyard bully. Rather than asking others if they have no shame, you'd be better off to look in the mirror, and ask what are you trying to compensate for by making deliberate and calculated attempts to hurt others when there is not one valid reason to act that way. Where is your shame? Your post indicates you don't have the minutest amount of it

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 3:01 pm

That's part of why I think most crossdressers are at least mild sociopaths since they have no conscience(shame). Sociopaths appear normal by the way.

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 5:28 pm

slowmutant wrote:
Women's underwear are for women. Some people enjoy wearing dog-collars but they are intended for dogs, not humans. If you enjoy wearing ladies' underwear, that's up to you, but don't kid yourself. You know what you're doing isn't right. No one will stop you from slipping maxipads into those ladies' drawers, either. The question is, will you do it?

Have you no shame? :?

HAHA your being a bit pathetic here slowmutant... must be a miserable life :shrug:

Glad I am not you! :D

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 5:28 pm

Venger wrote:
That's part of why I think most crossdressers are at least mild sociopaths since they have no conscience(shame). Sociopaths appear normal by the way.

My above comment applies to you also :D

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 6:13 pm

For the record, having no conscience and having no shame are two different things. A lack of conscience implies no guilt/remorse. A lack of shame implies no inhibitions. It's perfectly possible for a person to have a conscience yet have no shame.

Although shame isn't always healthy or constructive, it exists in the human psyche for a resaon. It can be just as destructive to experience needless shame as to not experience needful shame. Most people have these issues straightened out by the end of adolesence.

It's beyond me why a guy would want to wear ladies' drawers. Call me old-fashioned, but there it is. And guys, if you do decide to wear lacy frilly skivvies, you might as well put a maxipad in there, too. Better yet, stuff your bra.

:scratch:

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 7:07 pm

slowmutant wrote:
For the record, having no conscience and having no shame are two different things. A lack of conscience implies no guilt/remorse. A lack of shame implies no inhibitions. It's perfectly possible for a person to have a conscience yet have no shame.

Although shame isn't always healthy or constructive, it exists in the human psyche for a resaon. It can be just as destructive to experience needless shame as to not experience needful shame. Most people have these issues straightened out by the end of adolesence.

It's beyond me why a guy would want to wear ladies' drawers. Call me old-fashioned, but there it is. And guys, if you do decide to wear lacy frilly skivvies, you might as well put a maxipad in there, too. Better yet, stuff your bra.

:scratch:

Your posts in this thread, amongst many in other similar threads, show beyond a doubt that you have no inhibition. Just read your last post if you want proof of that, or even this one for that matter

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 8:27 pm

I'm not afraid to tell the truth, if that's what you mean.

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 8:56 pm

slowmutant wrote:
I'm not afraid to tell the truth, if that's what you mean.

Then why don't you start telling the truth, instead of pulling information out of your wazoo in order to needlessly insult people?