Expelled under misunderstanding then labeled ED...! !! !! !! !! !

Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jayman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 May 2008, 3:19 pm

Actually now my school is giving me work to due so that I can pass eight grade even though there is no guarantee I will pass. They give me work that is ridiculous like write 7 essays or something. Some teachers are nicer and give me reasonable work and grade it but others give me a couple assignments.

Jayman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 May 2008, 3:26 pm

The whole stalking thing probably was initiated because some socially maladjusted kids were asking me if I was going to rape the girl walking n front of me. I ignored it but the girl turned around to me and called me a creep.

Sorenna
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2008, 4:02 pm

edit

Last edited by Sorenna on 31 May 2008, 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2008, 12:49 am

Special ED is HORRIBLE!! !

SotiCoto
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 May 2008, 4:05 am

Kill them.

Kill them all.

kevbo
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 May 2008, 8:52 am

SotiCoto wrote:
Kill them.

Kill them all.

In the event that he would be emotionally disturbed, this probably wouldn't be the best reply! :P

However.. if all of this is true, you are in dire need of an attorney. This is not a matter that will simply just go away, it is something that could haunt you for a long time. If you accept it, you and your parents are allowing kids to bully you into isolation. Public school really isn't all that bad.. I went through it and I find that about half of the people generally embrace eccentricity, especially if it you aren't mean or overly emotional. But anyway.. look, I worked for my school, and the administrators are generally pompous asses who take advantage of the vulnerable (IE: aspies). You were the new kid, and if they received reports of stalking, etc, they do have a right to investigate it and view you with suspicion seeing that you don't have any record with them. HOWEVER, the expulsion and labeling are completely unsubstantiated, from what you are saying. Show this to your parents if you have to; something must be done. At the very least, have an attorney look over the case and talk with you, and have him discuss the repercussions of the actions of the school district. If you are diagnosed, that is very strong support for your case, as it will be established that children of AS have a harder time fitting in, thus liable to excessive scrutiny and sequestration by their peers.

SotiCoto
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 May 2008, 8:54 am

kevbo wrote:
In the event that he would be emotionally disturbed, this probably wouldn't be the best reply! :P

The dead don't complain.
The dead don't accuse.
The dead don't condemn.

See how much nicer being dead can make a person?

kevbo
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 May 2008, 10:39 am

SotiCoto wrote:
kevbo wrote:

The dead don't complain.
The dead don't accuse.
The dead don't condemn.

See how much nicer being dead can make a person?

Nor can the dead love, care, or embrace. What a shame life would be if everyone in the world were dead. There are terrorists saying the same things, with the same vigilance; it is the essence of human struggle, and we are all a part of it at one point. It is up to us to handle it in the same way we wish others would handle ourselves.

SotiCoto
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 May 2008, 10:43 am

kevbo wrote:
Nor can the dead love, care, or embrace. What a shame life would be if everyone in the world were dead. There are terrorists saying the same things, with the same vigilance; it is the essence of human struggle, and we are all a part of it at one point. It is up to us to handle it in the same way we wish others would handle ourselves.

Personally, I'd say no to "love, care or embrace" options from most people.... and they wouldn't give the options anyway.

My point is still stronger.

Besides... I kinda wish people would try to kill me more often. It would make my life interesting at least.

^_^

BitsandWires
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 May 2008, 11:51 am

I have little respect for how public schools operate and sadly this isn't surprising. Don't take that wrong, I wanted to a teacher for most of my life, but most are not qualified as humans let alone to teach children. In the real world it's not so easy to make a legal case out of this. I think you should get your parents or someone else to help get you back in. Explain what you can, and if they deny you ask to get the reason in writing. Explain that you need this written statement because the neighboring district will only let you in with that document. Then seek free/cheap legal aid.

Did you tell the institution anything that may suggest you have problems controlling anger or impulses? I don't understand why they gave you such a strong drug solely based on what the school said. Honestly in that situation you have every right to be angry. That sort of talk with students causes fights with most kids, you walked away and suffer because of that. Now your labeled and you will be treated different, remember that. If someone treats you wrong and you react they will prescibe more medicine. Other kids can beat the crap out of each other and have to sit in a room for a bit.

Most kids are morons, and most don't change. Just find some good friends and don't let others control your life and emotions. Stay calm and use anything you can to your favor. Make sure you finish school though and at least get into community college and see if you want/need to go further.