Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Renagade
Toucan
Toucan

25 Oct 2005, 8:09 am

My AKA is renagade

I fight crime in my town by night

The chief of police knows who I am but he dont mind because of corruption in the force he needs my help

I trained for 10 years in asia with the samurai sword before coming to my home town to start my crusade

I used to be in the marines but they fired me for being a loose cannon and having too many dangerous skills. I have a hideout in the sewers under my apartment I ride my bike through the secret tunnel every night and roam the alleys fighting criminals.

I came to this site because I am tracking user Wilson Fisk who is the boss controls all the crime in my city he has come to this site to spy on me because of my aspergers.

AbominableSnoCone
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2005, 12:07 pm

Wow that is soooooc cool!
Do you have a sidekick yet Mr. Renagade?
I've been thinking its about high time someone cleaned up the streets here in Rochester, any advice as to how I should begin my training??

Renagade
Toucan
Toucan

25 Oct 2005, 12:24 pm

Your training begins tonight at midnight. Meet me in the alley and wear black. You will need to bring a baseball bat.

eamonn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2005, 12:29 pm

Renagade wrote:
You will need to bring a baseball bat.

I second that!

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2005, 2:58 pm

Welcome to Wrongplanet! I hope you enjoy posting here!

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2005, 3:40 pm

Renagade wrote:
My AKA is renagade

The chief of police knows who I am but he dont mind because of corruption in the force he needs my help

I trained for 10 years in asia with the samurai sword before coming to my home town to start my crusade

I used to be in the marines but they fired me for being a loose cannon and having too many dangerous skills. I have a hideout in the sewers under my apartment I ride my bike through the secret tunnel every night and roam the alleys fighting criminals.

I came to this site because I am tracking user Wilson Fisk who is the boss controls all the crime in my city he has come to this site to spy on me because of my aspergers.

This sounds like a cross between Batman Begins and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Oh, I'd add in a touch of paranoid schizophrenia, too.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2005, 6:18 pm

NeantHumain wrote:
Renagade wrote:
My AKA is renagade

This sounds like a cross between Batman Begins and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Oh, I'd add in a touch of paranoid schizophrenia, too.
Batman Yes, Ninja Turtles Yes, paranoid schizophrenia nah.

I hope He catches Wilson Fisk.

GalileoAce
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2005, 6:40 pm

Sounds like deluded fun :D

GA

Renagade
Toucan
Toucan

26 Oct 2005, 1:38 am

This is my secret origin.

I was discharged from the marines for being too dangerous. As I left the base I met the Master Assassin. He said he had been watching me and had judged me worthy.

He said how would I like to join the League Of Vengence as an assassin. It would be millions of dollars a day and I would be among the most highly feared elite of killers.

However they wanted me to blow up the ruler of Latveria with an explosive remote control car. But when the little car was under his limo I saw he had his wife and kids in the car. I said "hes a family man I won't do it". The master said "then you die"

The ninjas all turned against me so I had to fight them all and run away to asia. There I was meditating and realised it was my life's work to fight crime instead of being an assassin.

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2005, 7:38 pm

It sounds a lot like Batman (or possibly Spiderman) and the Ninja Turtles. That would be cool to learn how to use a samurai sword, or to learn a little bit of the martial arts so that in a day that someone attacks me, I could defend myself instead of making a visit to the emergency room, or a trip to the morgue.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

Renagade
Toucan
Toucan

03 Nov 2005, 10:48 am

I always thought my life resembled Daredevil with a touch of Kill Bill.

WooYayHooplah
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 11:09 am

Daredevil and kill bill? So you are a blind scorned woman with a sword and a mask?

GalileoAce
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2005, 11:13 am

Don't forget legal training and super hearing.

:: nods :: GA