Aspie friend being extremely mean for no reason?

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Stimshieme
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jun 2008, 6:53 pm

ebec11 wrote:
Stimshieme wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
This isn't the online one I've been ranting about on a couple boards (I've always though the online person was a jerk...I just get annoyed when he attacks me), it's a new Aspie "friend" at my school. She was really nice at first, but now she won't talk to me at all unless she's lecturing me. I e-mailed her explaining my emotions (knowing I'll get really upset if I talk to her), and she hasn't e-mail back. This has been happening for three weeks now
What do I do? Is this something that happens with Aspies? I don't know, I didn't think so :evil:

I've had worse. I just posted it in right now. "NT friend is being abusive".
I know, but it's still not nice, and I still need to consider whether I want her as a friend if she's treating me this way (definitely don't stay friends with that f***ing jerk...he's so mean!)

I try to. He still keeps following me. As for this girl maybe she thinks thats how a conversation is. You talk. You have your space. Give her the silent treatment, until she says the first word. Remember she's Aspie. We live together and live alone together, we learn from each other. Don't after her, she'll come to you. I heard NT's do that. Its called "be yourself" to them. Ignore the hell out of each other and in no time you come together. I tried it and got some friends.

At least you're not like my "friends". I hang out 24/7 in the school library and only when I have nothing to do I go see them >!!shudder!!< (at the bastard I mean).

Anyways since your a girl too how do got any ideas on how to solve me little problem? I could kick him in the crotch...that would paralyse him...now there's a thought...hmmm...

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 7:52 pm

Some aspies see the world as black/white. Maybe she is like that and you unknowingly did something that she misinterpreted (we aspies tend to do that). I would not consider her a friend any more.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2008, 11:38 pm

aylissa wrote:
Some aspies see the world as black/white. Maybe she is like that and you unknowingly did something that she misinterpreted (we aspies tend to do that). I would not consider her a friend any more.
It's just frustrating, as she's the first non-online Aspie I know, so I just wish that I could do more. But I'm not going to try again unless she wants to fix the relationship...I don't think it's over though, just really broken right now :?