Page 1 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Fred2670
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Jun 2008, 3:16 pm

Locate a long, wide, untreated, clean wood board, a claw hammer, a long nail, a pair of pliers (regular, not needlenose), and some kind of large knife, such as a butcher knife. Make certain that it is dead, not only is it humane, but this will help prevent injury. If in doubt, imagine a line between eyes, on the top of head, then bash the head in just behind the center of this line, with the hammer. Carefully cut through just the skin around the body behind the head. Gut it, being careful not to puncture any of the organs. Nail it to one end of the board, between the eyes with the top of the head facing up. Then cut the skin down the center of the back. Once secured, prop the board against something and with the pliers, pull the skin off from the head down. This may take a while. Remove the skin down to the tail, and cut the tail and head off with the large knife. Fillet it from the tail up, cutting along the backbone, until you reach the ribs, and then cut from the top of the down, beside the spine, and let the edge follow the ribs. When both sides are filleted, the sky is the limit on the number of recipes and dishes you can make, or create.

Fred2670
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Jun 2008, 3:26 pm

-------------------------------
One of my favorite recipes
-------------------------------

Oven Fried Catfish With Remoulade Sauce

Ingredients:

4 tablespoons vegetable oil
3/4 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
1/2 cup cornmeal
4 (6 ounce) fillets
2 large egg, beaten

Remoulade Sauce:

1/3 cup dill pickles, finely chopped
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
2 tablespoons shallot, finely chopped
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice

Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. with the rack in the middle of the oven. *Brush the baking pan with 2 tablespoons oil.

2. Combine the bread crumbs, cornmeal and 1 teaspoons of salt in a large, sealable, plastic bag and shake to mix.

3. Season fish with salt and pepper on both sides.

4. Take on piece of fish at a time and dip fish in the egg, letting excess drip off, then put in the plastic bag and shake to coat well with crumbs.

5. Transfer to the baking pan and bake until the undersides are golden, about 6 minutes.

6. Drizzle fish with remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, then carefully turn over and cook until golden and just cooked through, about 6 minutes more.

7. Make the sauce while the fish is baking, by simply whisking together all the remoulade ingredients and add salt to taste.

8. Serve the fish with the sauce on the side.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 4:18 pm

I think we eat beef for a reason, less stringy muscle, more meat :|

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 4:46 pm

How many cats have you skinned, Fred?

Fred2670
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Jun 2008, 5:26 pm

hundreds

I prefer to "skin" them rather than "scald" them
because it doesnt parboil the meat, which in my
opinion should be either baked or deep fried.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 5:38 pm

Do you realize that's a really sicko thing to be doing? It's really sicko even if the cat is dead already. You're a sick freak for doing that. No, it is not funny or cool. When you start mutilating human corpses, just make sure someone sees you so that you get the help you obviusly need.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 5:59 pm

8O

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 6:03 pm

Kalister1 wrote:
I think we eat beef for a reason, less stringy muscle, more meat :|

you've obviously never had the general tso's in west hollywood, huh?

more like dark meat chicken (thought not like rabbit).

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 6:07 pm

Fred2670 wrote:
Locate a long, wide, untreated, clean wood board, a claw hammer, a long nail, a pair of pliers (regular, not needlenose), and some kind of large knife, such as a butcher knife. Make certain that it is dead, not only is it humane, but this will help prevent injury. If in doubt, imagine a line between eyes, on the top of head, then bash the head in just behind the center of this line, with the hammer. Carefully cut through just the skin around the body behind the head. Gut it, being careful not to puncture any of the organs. Nail it to one end of the board, between the eyes with the top of the head facing up. Then cut the skin down the center of the back. Once secured, prop the board against something and with the pliers, pull the skin off from the head down. This may take a while. Remove the skin down to the tail, and cut the tail and head off with the large knife. Fillet it from the tail up, cutting along the backbone, until you reach the ribs, and then cut from the top of the down, beside the spine, and let the edge follow the ribs. When both sides are filleted, the sky is the limit on the number of recipes and dishes you can make, or create.

If you're serious about doing any of what you mentioned above, I pray to God you get Ass Raped in Jail :D .

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 6:39 pm

OMG.

Uh, where are you getting these cats that you're skinning?

If someone skinned my cat, dead previously or not, they'd be putting their life in danger.

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 6:41 pm

Apple_in_my_Eye wrote:
OMG.

Uh, where are you getting these cats that you're skinning?

If someone skinned my cat, dead previously or not, they'd be putting their life in danger.

Here, here! If someone harmed My Cat they would be putting their ASS in danger because I will forcibly sodomize them and castrate them. Hence permenantly destroying their manhood :mrgreen:.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 6:52 pm

That would have to be at least semi-consensual.

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 6:59 pm

slowmutant wrote:
That would have to be at least semi-consensual.

Then what would be the point then?! The whole point is to dominate and humiliate the catkiller so it would have to be forced. :D

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 7:04 pm

Don't you think your intended victim might put up some resistance if you try to cut his balls off, let alone sodomize him? He'd have to be drugged first. But what if you botch the surgery and he bleeds out while unconscious? Uh-oh.

Speckles
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jun 2008, 7:06 pm

You monster! 8O

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2008, 7:07 pm

slowmutant wrote:
Don't you think your intended victim might put up some resistance if you try to cut his balls off, let alone sodomize him? He'd have to be drugged first. But what if you botch the surgery and he bleeds out while unconscious? Uh-oh.

Yeah, I think its better just to set him up to be GangRaped in the slammer :lol: . That way the other guys can restrain him while one guy f*cks his butthole and each man will take a turn pumping his ass.