Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

jamescampbell
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jun 2008, 4:15 pm

i had my meeting with the diagnoser.

i do have my doubts though conciduring that she ask my parents whether they had got over their parents dieing.

we wern't able to get the full 1 and a half hour due to us getting lost so it might not be acurate.
Also i don't seem to have much trouble at home so'll they are going to ask the school stuff and then come back to me.

But they came to the conclusion i have either Weak AS or ADHD.

The ADHD would make more sense though: as i have prety much all the simptoms.

Last edited by jamescampbell on 05 Jun 2008, 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Microban
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jun 2008, 4:17 pm

jamescampbell wrote:
i had my meeting with the diagnoser.

i do have my doubts though conciduring that she ask my parents whether they had got over their parents dieing.

we wern't able to get the full 1 and a half hour due to us getting lost so it might not be acurate.
Alsp i don't seem to have much trouble at home so'll they are going to ask the school stuff and then come back to me.

But they came to the conclusion i have either Weak AS or ADHD.

The ADHD would make more sense though: as i have prety much all the simptoms.

You know, you could always be neurotypical. :D

04 Jun 2008, 7:29 pm

ADHD's aren't NT.

Mum2ASDboy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 7:36 pm

Well it is a start. Hope it all goes well and you find out what is going on.

Rainbowbright
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Jun 2008, 8:08 pm

Oh the diagnoser huh, let me tell ya, I have had soo many diagnosis I can't even keep up with them. I started with [b] ADHD, anxiety disorer, and personality disorder . That was even before AS was AS. Most recently I was in a hospital for a while, again, (my family refuse to accept me) I was now given the diagnosis of DPD, MPD, AD (ANXIETY DIS), ADHD, BIPOLAR, and Sensory Sensativity!! !! ! 8O :? OMG It is rediculous, for real.

Anemone
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 8:34 pm

jamescampbell wrote:
ii do have my doubts though conciduring that she ask my parents whether they had got over their parents dieing.

Ah, the psychoanalytical angle.

I went to one psychiatrist who really perked her ears up when I told her I had a baby sister who died young. She was useless. Hope your diagnoser is more with it.