Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

SleepingDoofus
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Nov 2005, 4:52 am

Do any of you like and watch Naruto?

This is a Japanese anime about a ninja called Naruto who has the demon of the Nine-Tailed Fox within him. The plot revolves around Naruto and the people who are important to him; their past, their hardships, their resolutions. Packed with intriguing plot, endearing characters, touching moments and comedy, now you've got one of the best and most popular anime ever created.

Discuss anything you want about Naruto here :D

Dennis
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Nov 2005, 6:12 pm

I like it a lot, but I think it's kind of going downhill. It seems like it might get into a predictable pattern soon in the manga. And I wish they'd use cool moves more instead of having Naruto use Kage Bunshin and Rasengan over and over. I find the Akatsuki really interesting though.

SleepingDoofus
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Nov 2005, 12:33 am

Sounds like you're way ahead of me. So far I'm up to episode 96 where Tsunade beats the crap out of Orochimaru. Ohhhh yeah!

I really like the characters in Naruto. They're all very memorable and easy to relate to; they're like real humans sometimes, people you can imagine in real life and identify with. Of course I can distinguish between what's real and not, but each of the characters are filled with emotions and motives that make them all the more real.

Who is your favourite character? I don't really have one, but I absolutely hate Orochimaru and his really long tongue. Do something about it, like chop it off :P

ajs_line_of_silver
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Nov 2005, 2:41 pm

whoot the deprest guy with the shado play is the coolest i am only up to epsode 100 i got randonley destracetd by a nother obession but i will get back to watching is agen soon so cool.

Dennis
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2005, 4:06 pm

SleepingDoofus wrote:
Who is your favourite character? I don't really have one, but I absolutely hate Orochimaru and his really long tongue. Do something about it, like chop it off :P

Yeah, i think Orochimaru is annoying too. My favorite is Gaara, because he has cool abilities, and I always like the characters who start off bad and turn good.

Nitz
Raven
Raven

21 Nov 2005, 6:45 pm

I've only gotten around to reading the 7 translated volumes of the manga from Viz, and watching the few episodes shown on Cartoon Network. However, I really like both the comic and the show. It sets up an extremely interesting world and has some very memorable characters.

This may be a bit cheap, but my favorite character is Uzumaki Naruto himself; though I was always a good student ( unlike class-clown Naruto ), I can relate to having the desire to fight against impossible odds, just to win other peoples' respect. It always seemed to me that Naruto's mission to become Hokage just so other people will stop treating him like dirt is futile...people don't change, and Naruto will always be the trouble-making Demon Fox to some people, no matter how good a ninja he is.